Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance NFT Marketplace is stopping support for Ordinals and Runes on April 18th - page 2. (Read 203 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I’ve been out of the loop with these ordinals? What exactly is happening. I noticed the other day it was possible to get a transaction confirmed for 6 sats/vbyte within the hour. Seems like these Ordinals are fading away.

The ORDI token seems to have doubled topped at almost $100 and lately been trading sideways and looks like it might break the $50 support.

Did the Bitcoin devs state that they will remove that feature that allows ordinals on the bitcoin blockchain to save on transaction fees for people who make actual bitcoin transactions?
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Personal financial freedom and sovereignty
There was even a news trending around January that the upcoming update on the Bitcoin core would correct The loophole that allowed the existence of ordinals.
I don't know I feel with this the value should rise since its supply would become limited.
But let's see how it plays out. In support of creativity in Bitcoin but not one with detriments to its security or performance.

Binance's move should start to reduce the fees.

Based on the white paper, innovation should be laser focused on making bitcoin a better "purely peer-to-peer form of electronic cash".
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There was even a news trending around January that the upcoming update on the Bitcoin core would correct The loophole that allowed the existence of ordinals.
I don't know I feel with this the value should rise since its supply would become limited.
But let's see how it plays out. In support of creativity in Bitcoin but not one with detriments to its security or performance.
It's already losing its hype, so as a company with profit in mind. They have to move to more profitable projects.
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Personal financial freedom and sovereignty
The following blog post states that the Binance NFT Marketplace will no longer support Ordinals and Runes.

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/binance-nft-update-on-bitcoin-nfts-2c2fb8f1f5e9421e8f777407a58df111

Pages:
Jump to: