Pages:
Author

Topic: BINANCE NOT RESPONDING SINCE 7 DAYS - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
you can't do anything except wait for support responded, actually it's your fault, you must double confirm before send your coin/tokens to exchange, even if binance decided not to credit back ICON to you, you also can't complaint anything. anyway, sorry to hear that, fortunately not a big amount of tokens, just sit back and wait for support reply you with good news
Activity: 789
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
All you need to do just waiting. On my tickets the binance exchange, always replied  . I think your problem can be solved.I wish you good luck
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:21:04 AM
If you can have your money back with their help, then I would say binance has really a very good team. What I meant with this statement is that, since the fault was from you, it has a very little chance that they will help you with that, unless, they are really that dedicated to their users.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
As Binance is operated by a small team it will take time to get a response. Also, this is a mistake on your side and you have to be aware that binance is moving huges amounts and it might not be on their priority right now. If you haven't sent all the transaction details such as tx hash, do so as it might help. Hopefully they respond back to you soon.
copper member
Activity: 168
October 19, 2018, 12:17:43 AM
I think the mistake was from you and you should accept that and also they always write a memo when you about to send a token to their wallet reminding you that once you set to wrong acct your token is bye gone and since you have set a support ticket , you have to hold for them till they reply as you know they have lot of customers and will be attending to their need according to how serious then issue is., So you need some patient or you chat with their admin in their telegram group to help.
Activity: 19
October 18, 2018, 11:51:46 PM
Binance is managing its service with a small team. And they are littered with letters like this. It may take more time before they notice your letter and reply it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
These guys are overloaded with such latters. Just give them more time. I am sorry that this happened to you, but I think there is nothing you can do right now. In 99 percent of such cases, you will not get your coins back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 17, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
Good Day everyone

7 Days ago i wrote this to Binance Support;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
I accidentally sent around 97.9 ICONs to my Binance ETH Wallet.
As you may know, ICON launched their Mainnet and already isnt a ERC20 Token anymore.
So i ask you kindley to please send my 97.9 back to the ERC20 Wallet ive sent it:
Since there only a few days left, please answer me atleast something, so i know youre on it or you received my Problem.

Thank you and have a good Day.

What to do? 7 Days isnt normal right?

So well first of all sounds like the mistake is on your side. You are aware that Binance is moving massive amounts of money with a relatively small team? I would expect that you get that back at some stage but it honestly might not be their top priority support ticket right now. Did you send them all the details on the transaction? The tx hash?
Activity: 56
October 17, 2018, 02:56:08 PM
Good Day everyone

7 Days ago i wrote this to Binance Support;

Hello
I accidentally sent around 97.9 ICONs to my Binance ETH Wallet.
As you may know, ICON launched their Mainnet and already isnt a ERC20 Token anymore.
So i ask you kindley to please send my 97.9 back to the ERC20 Wallet ive sent it:
Since there only a few days left, please answer me atleast something, so i know youre on it or you received my Problem.

Thank you and have a good Day.

What to do? 7 Days isnt normal right?
Pages:
Jump to: