Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance P2P - page 2. (Read 287 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
July 02, 2021, 10:57:46 PM
Just one time i was bying crypto with credit card on Binance with plans to exchange it via P2P later and transaction finished with error, funds was hold for 10 days by my bank.
That's a common case of CC in any cryptocurrency-related deals imo. Plus they charged you with a huge fees/charges, hope it doesnt matter to you. But if you can gain profits trading there I guess, those huge fees doesnt matter at all.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
July 02, 2021, 08:59:22 PM
If I were you, I wouldn't risk it. If your country is banned from using the platform, it most probably means going around it by way of a VPN is a violation of its terms and conditions. And also, since the use of P2P in Binance would require KYC, how could you provide all the necessary information that proves you to be someone using the services from somewhere else and not your actual country of residence?
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
July 02, 2021, 02:44:42 PM
Binance is too risky as you are from a banned country. Maybe you can try to explain your situation and convince them to use one of the trusted escrows here instead? (list of BCT escrow agents)

or look for an alternative P2P places you both agree on: Help: A list of LocalBitcoin alternatives (P2P marketplaces)
Note: make sure you have done a background check first before trying with real money e.g. reputation, how do the escrows work, etc... (or just ask here)
copper member
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Digital resistance team
July 02, 2021, 02:17:23 PM
Im using this service few times a week.
Im happy with that and had no issues with it usually. Just one time i was bying crypto with credit card on Binance with plans to exchange it via P2P later and transaction finished with error, funds was hold for 10 days by my bank. What about rest? it works just perfect if you need quick change and its much better than  localbitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
July 02, 2021, 01:31:46 PM
You will need id verification which they can check that you came from a banned country on binance list. So I don't think it will be easy for you to do that.

To avoid scam there, since you're going to receive the money, you should not release your crypto without confirming that you have received the money, just like that.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 870
July 02, 2021, 01:30:10 PM
I want to use Binance p2p escrow service almost my country is banned from using this platform, I can still use it via VPN, someone wants to send money to me and we need to use binance p2p what is your experience with this service?
Do I need ID verification? fees? How do I avoid scam?

TIP: I want to use binance p2p to make a Western Union transfer.
Yes, you need to be ID verified on Binance and some time has to be passed in order to do p2p trades.
Before doing trade, you have also to confirm and agree with the Risk Notice: To avoid becoming a victim of scammers, NEVER transfer cryptocurrency before actually receiving the payment! Don't believe anyone who claims to be a customer support and convinces you to complete the transaction before you receive the payment - they're scammers. Once the seller confirms the order and transfers the assets to the buyer, the transaction is considered completed and cannot be disputed. Binance does not take any responsibility for transactions made outside of the platform.

Quote from: Binance
3. As a P2P trader, how am I protected?
All online trades are protected by escrow. When an ad is posted the amount of crypto for the ad is automatically reserved from the seller's p2p wallet. This means that if the seller runs away with your money and does not release your crypto, our customer support can release the crypto to you from the reserved funds.

There is everything here that will answer all of your questions: https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360038038972

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
July 02, 2021, 01:23:30 PM
Yes I have been using "Binance P2P" however is really satisfied, you only need to do is :
- Register Binance
- Complete ID Verification
- Try to search your currency want to sell/buy and available payment
- Find a suitable seller/buyer by the look at his order history, more order finish would be better.

The transaction should came from the same address, In-case you want to buy something and you send money the seller this is to avoid money laundering. Since you are in a banned country and you should ID Verification first. IMO, it better to avoid it just for some case you want to get problem from Binance due broke their T&C.

I already using BinanceP2P a thousand $, all good as long not broke their T&C and always deal with someone who have so many order complete.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
July 02, 2021, 01:18:38 PM
I want to use Binance p2p escrow service almost my country is banned from using this platform, I can still use it via VPN, someone wants to send money to me and we need to use binance p2p what is your experience with this service?
Do I need ID verification? fees? How do I avoid scam?

TIP: I want to use binance p2p to make a Western Union transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: