Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance P2P - any experience/opinions? - page 3. (Read 387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 23, 2023, 05:38:08 PM
I can get the technicalities from Binance FAQs and guidance, but struggling to understand who would actually use P2P Trading for buying, as it seems more expensive than the traditional way of using bank cards or fiat deposits. Is it targeted at people from jurisdictions where banks are banning transfers to crypto exchanges?
P2p is still available in countries that completely legalize cryptocurrencies, but if the central bank in your country do not support crypto transactions, you can move to p2p.

Has anyone ever used Binance P2P at all and would like to share their experience? Any feedback, whether from buyers or sellers, is welcome.
I have used it, also on some other exchanges, it is good to use if you do not bother about privacy, but bad for privacy people because KYC is needed.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1555
January 23, 2023, 05:20:41 PM
Some time ago I started to entertain the idea of becoming a seller on the Binance P2P Trading platform, but not sure if it's worth it, and to be fair, I don't quite understand that market.

I can get the technicalities from Binance FAQs and guidance, but struggling to understand who would actually use P2P Trading for buying, as it seems more expensive than the traditional way of using bank cards or fiat deposits. Is it targeted at people from jurisdictions where banks are banning transfers to crypto exchanges?

Has anyone ever used Binance P2P at all and would like to share their experience? Any feedback, whether from buyers or sellers, is welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: