Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Plans to Sue Crypto Media Website Over Police Raid Report - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 108
There are many news websites publishing fake crypto news. I see such news every day. When will someone start fighting this shit? I hope such news will be at least a little less.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Cryptocurrency news website The Block recently published a story that claimed that there was a police raid on Binance’s offices in Shanghai, China. The exchange vehemently denies this ‘fake news’ story and, now, plans to sue.

The media outlet claimed that Binance’s Shanghai office had been shut down following a police raid. Supposedly, dozens of individuals worked at this office — which was abruptly shut down by authorities.

Read the full news here

It looks like somebody has to pay the price for a misleading report. At first, I truly believed that Binance was one of the 39 crypto exchanges operating in China that were being “raided” by the authorities.

But in the end, it was all fake, because that news site is only trying to get most attention from the crypto community, but in a bad way. Because of what they have done, CZ has no choice but to sue them for selling the “fake news” to the crypto enthusiasts like me.

I was pissed off the way they’re making me and the others believe of that “fake news”. These fake news (especially other fake stuff that I have seen on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites) has to stop. However, even if we are trying to make them stop, they won’t stop.
Pages:
Jump to: