Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance promoting Shiba Inu - page 6. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 24, 2021, 04:46:13 PM
the marketing strategy is very good and I feel this is very reasonable on the other hand shiba needs an exchange like binance which is indeed to continue to boost its popularity so that it continues to rise properly because the fomo and hype of this coin is still continuing.
On the other hand, Binance will also benefit because it is possible that not only small investors and Fomo will want to profit from this, Binance also wants to feel the benefits and of course the money they get from Shiba is on their exchange too.

But Binance should also think about the negative impact of this marketing strategy, shiba is a meme coin that has such a big hype, the number of shiba coins is quite a lot nowadays, people will not see this coin as an alternative to that marketing, and I also don't know if Binance can do that, because there are many other coin memes that have big developments in the future, and why did binance choose shiba?
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 24, 2021, 03:11:19 PM
the marketing strategy is very good and I feel this is very reasonable on the other hand shiba needs an exchange like binance which is indeed to continue to boost its popularity so that it continues to rise properly because the fomo and hype of this coin is still continuing.
On the other hand, Binance will also benefit because it is possible that not only small investors and Fomo will want to profit from this, Binance also wants to feel the benefits and of course the money they get from Shiba is on their exchange too.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
October 24, 2021, 02:58:55 PM
It's a common thing in crypto space because all exchanges will promote those coins/tokens which will provide more revenue into their platform. It's not just about binance, but other top tier exchanges will do that because exchanges will get more revenue from those memecoins. Also according to the tweet, shiba token is promoted on binance us which means, binance want more users into their USA based exchange as memecoins are more popular in there like other countries. That's it and isn't special at all, IMHO.
very exactly it is a common thing to increase the enthusiasm of other traders and investors ,the promo targeted to people who have not used the platform so that it can attract other communities especially for the shiba inu community which is currently becoming popular in some circles
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
October 24, 2021, 02:40:54 PM
Binance is promoting all hype coins/tokens not just $SHIBA, because Binance wants that hype traffic to go to Binance rather than to its competitors.
The advertising source of Binance is being fully utilized and more on Shiba coin as it is one of the few projects related to the richest person Elon Musk, he has actively spoken out about it many times and many articles envision it as a force that directly confronts and devours dogecoin, its advantage has been revealed recently with a sharp increase in both ratings and price, binance's media is also really quick to announce it and attract users. By using such public relations, Shiba coin and binance will probably be the kites that will meet the wind in the near future.
The marketing shiba has is organic and that makes it very profitable for the exchanges to list it. Considering binance also has something awesome to their name, combining these two things will surely not only increase the price, but also will allow binance to make so much profit. Elon musk + binance is a dangerous combo for a token. Not saying that it will fail, but the hype around it is way too much and it overvalues the coin a lot.

Surely there will be some people who will end up making some mistakes, and that will result with people not realizing how much it could crash. Whenever this token pumps, there are so many people who get into it, and that is not something that is acceptable. That's why I believe that this new hype will definitely be dangerous, moreso if Elon joins the train.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
October 24, 2021, 02:29:08 PM
here i don't think binance specially promoted shiba inu, it could be highlighted from binance side and it can be for others hype coin not only for shiba inu because when shiba inu price was damn increased and binance homepage shiba is top traded coin and binance said that about. i don't see special thing there.

Almost all listed coin were highlighted at top when they are just started to be listed in their exchanges. It’s not promoting. They just want to inform their users that they already can trade shiba in the exchange. We just don't notice before since some coins were simultaneously added in the exchange and now they have time to focus to new coins that are coming like an announcement,though its a big move for shiba since top trading exchange accepted and listed them.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 24, 2021, 02:21:56 PM
For a coin meme like Shiba it does have an amazing following, even now Shiba Inu has been pumped twice since yesterday. Indeed, seeing the progress of shiba Inu is quite interesting and a little trying to shift the existence of the Doge which at that time had been massively discarded. With the emergence of Shiba Inu, it is clear that this is a new target for investors, and many have made huge profits from selling shiba.

Because Shiba Inu is a meme coin, of course, hype chasers must be careful and always put profit first before big dump are carried out.

I agree, it's more on the benefits, binance see that this coin still hot and they can gain more

money from traders who are supporting this coin,  they are willing to work it out and earn from this coin.

here i don't think binance specially promoted shiba inu, it could be highlighted from binance side and it can be for others hype coin not only for shiba inu because when shiba inu price was damn increased and binance homepage shiba is top traded coin and binance said that about. i don't see special thing there.

The money that flows from this coin are being enjoyed not just by those who hypes the project but more with Binance,

they are the one who manifested a lot of money from the this coin whatever the case.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
October 24, 2021, 02:12:49 PM
~
it is enough that this token has already made 60,000% of the profit in a year for those who entered at the start. Isn't that enough? This is the fun of the year, but at the same time shiba has improved the lives of many people and it's great!
There are many who made a huge profit in many projects in the market and it is simply because we are in a bull run, can we say the same next year when we slid back to the bear market and i want to see how many would come here and say that they are bleeding heavily from the market and how the projects some were started during the bull run shut their doors. During a bull run everything is merry, just reminding there is a situation when the market bleeds Wink.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
October 24, 2021, 02:11:49 PM
~

I think it's a natural thing since Shiba Inu is also listed on the Binance exchange. So that whatever is on the Binance Exchange is supported by Binance. Otherwise, an exchange may not list the token. Binance also has a responsibility to make tokens more active on their exchange. It will improve the reputation of the exchange.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
October 24, 2021, 01:59:48 PM
I was skeptical when this was posted and i could not find anything when i searched online either in social media pages of Binance and yet the market is rallying for Shiba Inu and may be there were able to market like this and create the hype they wanted. Either way if investors are throwing money at it and earning a quick profit, there is nothing to complain but there is no way i am going to jump into it at this time.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 24, 2021, 01:13:05 PM

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
October 24, 2021, 01:07:02 PM
It's a good move in my opinion if Shiba Inu chooses Binance and the positive effects will be obtained by SHIB because Binance is currently one of the most active exchanges trading activity. So, the promotions carried out by Binance are mutually beneficial for both parties.
Shiba Inu didn't choose Binance, Binance chose shibu. I remember the launch on the exchange recently, where CZ binance felt the need to not to miss out in some meme coins, he was in the business of making money, from transactiob fee etc, not about the fundamentals sometimes. Shibu has the community like the Doge and lots of traders are interested, so is the need to list it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
October 24, 2021, 12:59:43 PM
To be honest, I didn't find a source for the news that the OP posted on any of the news sites, so I don't rely on Twitter accounts that write these false rumors in order to get followers. If Binance is going to promote the Shiba coin, of course, this will be good for Shiba holders and investors, and this will result in an increase in the price of it and gain more popularity than before. I am not a holder of the Shiba coin, but I expect it to have a bright future, as it has really achieved great success and is already a Dogecoin killer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
October 24, 2021, 12:51:46 PM
It's a good move in my opinion if Shiba Inu chooses Binance and the positive effects will be obtained by SHIB because Binance is currently one of the most active exchanges trading activity. So, the promotions carried out by Binance are mutually beneficial for both parties.
Activity: 270
Merit: 16
October 24, 2021, 11:51:47 AM
I think what the promo news means is that they reached a financial deal and bought some extras on Binance. I have bought SHIB coins and added them before for profit even though I am aware that this is a meme coin, the risk is huge
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
October 24, 2021, 11:47:31 AM
Shiba Inu is a totally different type meme coin, i see it’s growth, when It's price was in bottom then i see this coin, and betweens under one year it’s price has too much increase and also It's team is very active on every step.            
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 24, 2021, 11:36:46 AM
Binance exchange is there to make money and how do they make their  money, it is through fees they collect from their users.  There is nothing wrong in binance promoting Shiba inu.  Shiba inu supply is very fear and the token is running on one of the best decentralized altcoin.  Beside,  Shiba inu is already popular and I believe binance is only leveraging on it's popularity!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
October 24, 2021, 11:29:48 AM
at least this is a good progress for the Shiba inu. I'm curious as to why the price is rising so fast, and I think this may be the reason why the price is going up.
in some of the telegram groups I've been in, people have started talking about they've invested in the Shiba inu from a few months before, and are still holding on to it. This has made them quite profitable.
Well, although many people don't recommend investing in Shiba, at this time the Shiba Inu tends to grow. personally, I'd also like to save a few bucks on Shiba. although I realize that this is a meme coin, the risk is very big, but I think just a few dollars, that's okay.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
October 24, 2021, 11:30:56 AM
For a coin meme like Shiba it does have an amazing following, even now Shiba Inu has been pumped twice since yesterday. Indeed, seeing the progress of shiba Inu is quite interesting and a little trying to shift the existence of the Doge which at that time had been massively discarded. With the emergence of Shiba Inu, it is clear that this is a new target for investors, and many have made huge profits from selling shiba.

Because Shiba Inu is a meme coin, of course, hype chasers must be careful and always put profit first before big dump are carried out.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
October 24, 2021, 11:22:47 AM
https://twitter.com/MMCrypto/status/1452251185868689418
"No hate against SHIBA! Lovely project. I am talking just about the 600’000% return it already made within 7 months.
NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL $SHIB NOT TO BUY!"

There will be a big hamster haircut soon.
When large exchanges list this shit, then it's time to at least take some of the profits, so that later it would not be so offensive.

Indeed, if we look at the increase that occurred in shiba, it seems that it is already too high, especially for shiba just a meme tokens created for people who missed doge pump. I remember what happened when Vitalik sold his shiba, a big dump happened, of course holders need to be aware about another case like this. Doge also experienced the same thing. Well, as long as the community is strong, the price may return or even exceed as it happens with other cryptocurrencies,

NFA/DWYOR
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
October 24, 2021, 11:16:42 AM
Objectively speaking, Binance has been having some confusing issues lately.  If Shiba uses it to grow, it won't be sustainable.  400% within the previous 1 day is enough to show the extent of additional overpass development.  Bitcoin is performing at its best but some whales have abused Shiba.  I doubt that there will be a major breakout for Shiba or Doge in a short time.  To the extent that side effects can be produced, it will happen.  It is best to reap the benefits if obtained in Shiba
Pages:
Jump to: