Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance released its BAB token - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
September 11, 2022, 04:55:17 PM
What is the interest if iit s not transferable? What is the real value ? D'ont tell us "it is a new thing in binance and it will be... bla bla" what is the real project and how we can participate on clear basis?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
September 11, 2022, 04:54:19 PM
I don't get it, why should your identity with @cz_binance be displayed with your address in on-chain? I don't get it and is BAB still protecting the users on helping the government to uncover the users? @binance
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
September 11, 2022, 04:45:49 PM
a new token (bab) that will be issued by binance only to those who made the kyc and will not be transferable? mah in my opinion as useless as it is discriminatory
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
September 11, 2022, 04:42:29 PM
Binance released its own version of Soulbound token, The concept was discussed first by Vitalik Buterin but CZ made the first move to deploy the idea, lets see how far will this go.
Sometimes I feel the CZ guy is just too overzealous. He wants to be everywhere and capitalize on everything. I think it's more top do with too much greed, and it's not healthy in the long run. You can't have everything.

KYC this and proof of identity that.... I still don't get the whole point about the token.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
September 11, 2022, 03:43:05 PM
actually this is the next trend of cryptocurrency and this will be a one of real utility of NFTs. these are things real crypto influencers waiting for .  soulbound allows holders to prove ownership over an item, real or digital. this will be used as method for certificate offering , graduate offering and more which are used as nfts in the real world. we are still early for this trend and we are still in 2022. in upcoming years and bull markets these tokens and projects which offers soulbound tokens will pump to sky highs.

Actually, there were enough of these NFTs released already in 2021 when NFTs had some real application: from confirmation of the right to buy some product in reality, to some tool to access a website or to perform some tasks on the Internet. I saw something similar on the Solana blockchain. This is the very application of NFT, just many people overlooked such properties and spoke only about the price, because the whole NFT industry is mired in trivial speculation and manipulation.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 11, 2022, 02:06:48 PM
actually this is the next trend of cryptocurrency and this will be a one of real utility of NFTs. these are things real crypto influencers waiting for .  soulbound allows holders to prove ownership over an item, real or digital. this will be used as method for certificate offering , graduate offering and more which are used as nfts in the real world. we are still early for this trend and we are still in 2022. in upcoming years and bull markets these tokens and projects which offers soulbound tokens will pump to sky highs.
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
September 09, 2022, 10:33:50 PM
Binance released its own version of Soulbound token, The concept was discussed first by Vitalik Buterin but CZ made the first move to deploy the idea, lets see how far will this go.

What is BAB token?
used as proof of identity for Binance users who have completed KYC verification, on 2022-09-08 at 09:00 (UTC). Users will be able to mint BAB tokens on BNB Chain as identity credentials, and participate in building multiple projects and earn rewards.

Features of the BAB Tokens:
Non-transferable: Users cannot transfer BAB tokens to other users.
Revocable: Users can revoke their BAB tokens.
Unique: One verified Binance user ID allows the user to mint one BAB token only on a certain chain.

additional info here: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/0fe1e7c8781844e29f56cb674231dfd7

How to mint the BAB token:
https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/bacaf9595b52440ea2b023195ba4a09c

take note: 1 BUSD is required to mint the token
Pages:
Jump to: