Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance success - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 246
October 06, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
Ever since I started trading on Bincance, I have never looked the other way. I just hope they will remain they way they are now (or better). KYC is not needed for basic trading, which is I huge plus IMO (and this alone may have contributed to their popularity). My volume is low enough not to need their second tier verification, which is great.

Another point. They have a Tradingview (sort of) chart, which many other exchanges I've been using in the past lack. A huge plus if you ask me.

And, yes, volume. If an exchange doesn't have a decent volume on its pairs, you cannot trade like you are supposed to. The volume on Binance is fantastic. You just have to check the XRP/BTC pair to see what a good volume is. I have no idea how they managed to get there, but I wouldn't switch to any other exchange now.

Binance also seems to have great developers. I'm looking forward to their newly announced DEX platform.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
October 06, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
I am using binance as a result of delays on Coinbase and other exchanges in getting verified. Is this the reason Binance is so successful?
What is actually the main reason?
It seems that Binance was founded in 2017 and by 2018 it became the most successful exchange. Coinbase was founded in 2012 and Kraken in 2011 yet they failed to achieve what Binance has achieved.
From a business point of view, what is the reason Binance achieved so much?

They have a secure exchange, low (comparably) fees, a well working and efficient exchange and little difficulties with load issues. A lot of people transitioned towards the end of 2017 when the bigger exchanges of that time such as bittrex were having lots of difficulties handling the increased load so there was a lot of down time and bugs etc.

I agree on that but was it just a bandwagon effect? Like, did people start talking about how Binance solves their problem with efficiency? Honestly, I have never seen any marketing ads from Binance! They are just fantastic in my opinion. It still stays a mystery for me

Binance really started to get traction when Poloniex & Binance started crumbling down due to them forcing KYC on their customers. 1+1 = 2.

You don't need to verify your documents on Binance to start trading, which is probably the main reason that it blew up so much as it did. Ofcourse there's a lot of factors coming in to play here but i feel like this is probably the biggest one.

Also Kraken & Coinbase aren't really comparable to Binance, since they're primarily for USD -> BTC.
Binance/Poloniex et al are all BTC -> ALTS.

A lot of people transitioned towards the end of 2017 when the bigger exchanges of that time such as bittrex were having lots of difficulties handling the increased load so there was a lot of down time and bugs etc.
Binance also had a lot of troubles regarding server load etc, they even suspended/limited sign up for months.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
I am using binance as a result of delays on Coinbase and other exchanges in getting verified. Is this the reason Binance is so successful?
It seems that Binance was founded in 2017 and by 2018 it became the most successful exchange. Coinbase was founded in 2012 and Kraken in 2011 yet they failed to achieve what Binance has achieved.

Aside that it's is a successful Exchanger the platform alone a Newbies can understood everything and is very cool to use the app is another number one thing that adds to the success of binance the security is pretty awesome. I recommend BINANCE EXCHANGER for Newbies who came into trading newly.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 06, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

They have a secure exchange, low (comparably) fees, a well working and efficient exchange and little difficulties with load issues. A lot of people transitioned towards the end of 2017 when the bigger exchanges of that time such as bittrex were having lots of difficulties handling the increased load so there was a lot of down time and bugs etc.

I agree on that but was it just a bandwagon effect? Like, did people start talking about how Binance solves their problem with efficiency? Honestly, I have never seen any marketing ads from Binance! They are just fantastic in my opinion. It still stays a mystery for me

It is not just because of a bandwagon effect.
They do their customer service as fast as possible.
Tried it already with a problem of google authenticity because of changing phones.
They will just need more information about you for securiry purposes.
I guess that is one also, security. They make sure it is the real you to avoid being hacked.

Plus, they list tokens which have better future instead of just listing anyone who submits it. They research also.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
October 06, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

Activity: 260
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Activity: 421
Merit: 97
October 06, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: