Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Support Deposit and Withdrawaals in Hongkong - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
It's a common tongue now that Binance is the best exchange in crypto industry. They have really great active and experience team management whom upgrade this platform regularly. They bring to their customers new offer every time. They get success every core businesses operating which they are running. Every project created by Binance chain was success. After massive hacking attack, the way Binance turn and again get their reputation, i don't think any platform would do that so smoothly.   

The way Binance is going really impressive. They are role model in crypto exchange and i think no exchange can beat them easily at this moment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
I guess Binance is the most improved exchange platform around the world, they are trying new things every time and adding new features, Expected for the best exchange I know I have no doubt maybe in the future almost all local currency will be available in their platform. Not only Binance some exchanges also accepting and offers withdrawal to local fiat now.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I see that they are now targeting to have a massive adoption through different fiat currencies and direct deposits and withdrawals for many local currencies. This should be their next target so that most people that are having trouble looking for a gateway to convert their money through crypto and cash and the other way around can now have a way through Binance. I guess other exchanges will do the same thing and they will follow what Binance has started.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
This is just it, an exchange trying it's possible best to remain at the top, with Binance, users in many countries in which Binance exchange is supported can now buy crypto easily without issues, this is one of the mass adoption everyone is clamouring for; easy access to cryptocurrencies. Also, with such team on board it goes a long way to show that there is more improvement and supports coming soon reason being that, they will always try to maintain their competitive advantage over other exchanges which in turn will make the platform's token valuable.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Binance exchange seem so unstoppable, always feel like it's ten step ahead of other exchanges, the exchange CEO is a very capable man and that's all it takes for a project to be successful, the head most be the most strong part

Totally agreed. They were on top since added minimun $10 amount of crypto you can buy per time.
At the moment a lot of exchanges support only one-time-big-deposit feature
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Binance exchange seem so unstoppable, always feel like it's ten step ahead of other exchanges, the exchange CEO is a very capable man and that's all it takes for a project to be successful, the head most be the most strong part
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
As one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges I think the Binance has a lot of plans with it comes to expanding their exchanges a lot of good news adding different altcoins in their exchanges form the news..

There are so many reports I heard 15 fiat currency are also added from Binance this February and still continue to grow, Already Binance has a good reputation from different communities and i think this is one of the top exchanges that could be for long term. The Binance CEO is pretty active for sure the exchange is going to get a lot of partnerships from different companies.

That's quite nice, OP.
I didn't know that there was like restriction like these yet at some exchange. I've known Binance for quite some time now, and I believe that there will still be plenty of possibilities it could reach out to other countries. I've never heard these kind of reach to other exchange yet like Bittrex and the ones I even first traded at, EtherDelta.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
Binance already supports euros and pounds with the help of eBay, Just this Monday Binace announce that you can now deposit and withdraw Hongkong dollars so that you could trade cryptocurrency.
In just a small-time a lot of gateways are opened by finance offering it from different countries launching this gateway so that they could convert from their currency to a cryptocurrency.
No wonder why Binance is a popular exchange adding so many currencies to pushes global expansion.

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-now-supports-deposits-and-withdrawals-in-hong-kong-dollars

Binance has faced another area of business within the blockchain  space. I think CZ always has a passion for advancement in loads of technological developments. He shares the fate with Mack Zuckerberg of Facebook. He keeps deploying things that will help people in a particular region connect to the crypto space within a short while and locally create a bridge to connect it to what they have readily available.
As one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges I think the Binance has a lot of plans with it comes to expanding their exchanges a lot of good news adding different altcoins in their exchanges form the news..

There are so many reports I heard 15 fiat currency are also added from Binance this February and still continue to grow, Already Binance has a good reputation from different communities and i think this is one of the top exchanges that could be for long term. The Binance CEO is pretty active for sure the exchange is going to get a lot of partnerships from different companies.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
Binance already supports euros and pounds with the help of eBay, Just this Monday Binace announce that you can now deposit and withdraw Hongkong dollars so that you could trade cryptocurrency.
In just a small-time a lot of gateways are opened by finance offering it from different countries launching this gateway so that they could convert from their currency to a cryptocurrency.
No wonder why Binance is a popular exchange adding so many currencies to pushes global expansion.

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-now-supports-deposits-and-withdrawals-in-hong-kong-dollars

Binance has faced another area of business within the blockchain  space. I think CZ always has a passion for advancement in loads of technological developments. He shares the fate with Mack Zuckerberg of Facebook. He keeps deploying things that will help people in a particular region connect to the crypto space within a short while and locally create a bridge to connect it to what they have readily available.
Activity: 185
Merit: 34

Thats great news, thank you for sharing the article. Binance is by far my favorite exchange. They are trustworthy and reliable, I like them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%

Pages:
Jump to: