Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance system's vulnerability - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
Binance system is likely a built in already in cryptocurrency business, and it is a way on which cryptocurrency smoothly operating to their possession. For my own understanding, binance means exchange, and in bitcoin business the binance system are there, and if we sight a certain example of binance vulnerability, it is something happens on altcoin business transactions, that some hackers are there always sighting a opportunity to their next victim. So be double careful on some business transactions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
March 08, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
The summary of all that happened can be seen here - https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001547431-Summary-of-the-Phishing-and-Attempted-Stealing-Incident-on-Binance

Some hackers tried to play some pranks after some account details were stolen in the past, as a result of some past phishing attempts that happened which some binance users fell for some times ago and that eventually led to what happened.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
March 08, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

I believe that any exchange at any time with any protection is always a risk and even more so if you give access to your account to third-party programs or bots.
  Binance is no exception.
Loss of deposit on the exchange is painful, but on the other hand it is important to comply with risk management and understand that trading on the exchange puts your money at great risk.
I am opposed to using bots to trade on the stock exchange. Many exchanges prohibit the use of bots for trading. I think such a ban is right. The exchange carries reputation risks from this. I hope that this example will serve as a lesson for those who use such software. The rest of the exchanges will also strengthen the fight against the use of bots.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

I believe that any exchange at any time with any protection is always a risk and even more so if you give access to your account to third-party programs or bots.
  Binance is no exception.
Loss of deposit on the exchange is painful, but on the other hand it is important to comply with risk management and understand that trading on the exchange puts your money at great risk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
'Yes it could be all that triggers the exchange once again,Probably they delay binary exchanges occur due to errors in designing,creating or implementing a system,Not all malicious hackers, if the security hole found by malicious hackers (Black Hat) will likely be used to exploit the system for his own use or exploit if found by a good hacker (white hat) biasnaya he / she will report the security hole to the application developer to be fixed....
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
March 07, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
It's not that the exchange itself sold the coins, I believe that it was a hack ,and if it will be discovered to be at Binance's end, then they will return return the money to those who was affected in the hack.
I still think that it was at users end because only a small precent of users were affected, most of the users didn't have any problem, so it's probably a software that only X amount of users downloaded.

I only heard of a few users. We can assume that most of them either don't know or didn't post anything, but still the panic is much bigger than it should be. It's only a couple users on 1 of the exchanges and people seem to be reacting like it was the end of the world. Quick, dump all cryptos because somebody reported their altcoins were sold without their knowledge. Maybe you shouldn't keep your coins on exchanges in the first place?
Also it's not like they lost their money, they had one asset converted into another at market prices. The money did not leave the exchange (at least from what I heard).
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
March 07, 2018, 03:29:56 PM
It's not that the exchange itself sold the coins, I believe that it was a hack ,and if it will be discovered to be at Binance's end, then they will return return the money to those who was affected in the hack.
I still think that it was at users end because only a small precent of users were affected, most of the users didn't have any problem, so it's probably a software that only X amount of users downloaded.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
According to the recent news from www.thenextweb.com, www.financemagnates.com and many more sources it clearly indicates that something fishy is going inside the Binance exchange. Selling of user’s altcoin without their concerns has created a scene of panic. Due to which Binance has suspended withdrawals for the while, things seems to be unclear until any further update. Does this ignite the issue of security among exchanges once again?
Pages:
Jump to: