Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance To Add "USD To Crypto" Trading Pairs Soon - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
If true, it is a kind of encryption admit, because that way more and more people can buy directly to the encrypted, without the need to convert them into usdt, I always think it's so trouble.

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
That's very good news. But I'm wondering what restrictions will apply to accounts from different countries. If these restrictions are reduced to a minimum, I am sure that this will make the exchange one of the most popular in the world and significantly increase the volume of trading. I hope it's not fake.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
This is great!

So they will support SEPA withdraws? I hate Kraken and their customer support and I will gladly move completely to Binance!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Assuming everything goes well, do you think this will kill coinbase or tether? Thoughts?
If they can do instant transfers then Coinbase will be in serious troubles. The thing is, even though the news sound bullish, Malta has a bit of a bad reputation (corruption and laundering), this move could potentially hurt the cryptocurrency credibility that the market needs. And It'll be interesting to see if the US bank allow their customers to make transfer on Binance (given how strict the US regulations are, and Malta being a tax haven).
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
The best thing that comes out of this update is that all crypto / fiat trading will be less connected with Tether and all their problems will stop creating so much FUD around the markets. What's about the other things  then it is not yet clear how it will work. I really hope that they won't  force users to pass through several verification tear and make users print and sign their papers (as it works on Binance). It will be also a great thing if they allow funding / withraw funds via anything excapt bank transfers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pretty great, should help people who are new to Crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
It's a great news and I am thinking Binance, as one of the leading "players" in this sphere, is now doing important steps that the other exchanges will have to do in the future anyway if they want to have customers and remain in demand.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
binance keeps moving  and innovating different ways for crypto acceptance,there approach to crypto makes them a platform to watch out for. nice move ! this diversification might up there stocks.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Im not sure if it will kill coinbase and other similar services but it will definitely make buying cryptos very easy for the common man and we will see mass adoption of crypto currencies in coming years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think this is a good news, then binance exchanges will become truly international No1 exchange, because it not only has the largest trading volume, and the exchange to support the legal currency prepaid recharge.
Activity: 168
Think this is great news, of course, it will depend on how fast the transactions will be and so on but definitely a step in the right direction for the future.
Activity: 182
"Opening an office on Malta gives Binance several advantages. One of which is that they can start to set up a fiat-to-crypto trading pair, allowing people to purchase crypto directly with USD or the Euro. Before, people had to purchase Bitcoin from other exchanges and then move it into Binance to purchase altcoins."

Source - http://thebitplex.com/2018/03/23/binance-malta/

Assuming everything goes well, do you think this will kill coinbase or tether? Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: