Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance to Reportedly Introduce Its Own Stablecoins ‘Within Two Months’ - page 2. (Read 283 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
He thinks ahead of other competitors which makes him to stand out. Binance ecosystem will cover every aspect of crytpocurrency in the manner in which CZ is adding new innovation to binance chain.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
So much attention and it seems to be working. Soon Binance CEO will 50% determine what happens in this crypto space as he is about controlling much. I am certain he will soon be launching another coin aside Bnb for a different purpose, I salute his business sense while the likes of Bittrex and poloniex were sleeping.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
CZ is so good at marketing. He is always at the forefront of every trend. The new news is BNB has increased again. I'm sure Binance Stablecoins will replace the USDT soon Smiley

The man is a genius and he has still so many good things under his sleeves. I am sure now that Binance people know what they are doing and they are all fantastic at things which other exchanges are inferior with. This is the same kind of abilities that made Binance successfully weather the big storm of hacking just recently. Competitors of Binance have many things to catch up and they should hurry as Binance has the intention of really dominating this industry...they should be creative and adept on marketing to hold on to their market share.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
CZ is so good at marketing. He is always at the forefront of every trend. The new news is BNB has increased again. I'm sure Binance Stablecoins will replace the USDT soon Smiley
That will be an interesting things to wait, if how CZ once again brings another good promotions about this new stable coin that he will introduce
to the crypto market, if this stable coin will sustained support it can compete with USDT and get attentions from crypto community.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance will reportedly issue its own stablecoins within two months.

Binance’s Chief Financial Officer, Wei Zhou told Bloomberg that the exchange will start issuing its own stablecoins “in a matter of weeks to a month or two," with the goal to make stablecoins available for more of the world’s currencies.

The exchange’s first stablecoin dubbed “Binance GBP” will reportedly be denominated in and 100% pegged to the British pound. Zhou also revealed that Binance will make money off of interest on fiat deposits, like tether (USDT) does.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-to-reportedly-introduce-its-own-stablecoins-within-two-months

Pages:
Jump to: