Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance trading bots are garbage - page 4. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 05, 2020, 06:56:34 PM
C'mon dont say harsh if you have no evidence regarding Binance trading bots. To my knowledge Binance does not have trading bots.
Although I don't like using trading bots either, saying garbage is too much for me. If we are advanced traders using trading bots can be
profitable, so please stop talking harshly. It will hurt someone.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 05, 2020, 05:37:37 PM
Relying on bot will only result to a huge loss for you, because it's not accurate always, but how on earth will you depend your hard earned money on bot that you perhaps don't know how to really use it, it's quite absurd though
Common mistakes of a newbie on where they do believe that bots can give out easy money for them but sooner or later they would realize that they are just expecting into something which isnt real.

People do believe that they can be rich with just having an automated trading and let the bot do the job for them without even trying to know on how it do works or you dont even know

on how its being set nor configured.Market is unpredictable and it can messes out on bots which will surely blown out your account in short time.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 05, 2020, 04:09:14 PM
Relying on bot will only result to a huge loss for you, because it's not accurate always, but how on earth will you depend your hard earned money on bot that you perhaps don't know how to really use it, it's quite absurd though
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 05, 2020, 02:12:51 PM
Has anyone else in here noticed how easy it is to predict the trading bot trends on binance? Tongue

Well, almost everyone could say this. Truth is trading bots are not for newbies or learners but for professionals. The best way to trade crypto currency remains you trading wholesomely by yourself, with indepth skills and knowledge. Always do your own research, and make sure to understand what it means to trade before commencing.
True, but explain that to a newbie that believes the hype and thinks he can earn a fortune in this market without doing anything, while it is true there is a lot of money to be made at the same time there is a lot of money to be lost if you do not know what you are doing and newbies try to reduce the gap between the top traders and themselves with bots when in all honesty unless they begin to prepare themselves and study the markets for at least a few months they have no chance against those traders no matter what they do.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 31, 2020, 04:00:59 PM
Well, it is getting more predictable because all of them uses the same logic when trading, they are using technical analysis and they are all putting at the same way because that is "when the price should go up" or whatever, they just check TA and give all the power to that.

Bollinger bands, macd, stop loss and all the technical stuff they could use all point out to one thing and they all go for that thing, there is no emotions involved with it. Hence, when that X thing happens all of them all react at the same time and move the same way. Humans act differently, they are all individuals who have their own thoughts and own decisions and that is why they do different stuff and never really do the same thing twice in a row. Obviously that is what we can see and why we can predict it.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
July 31, 2020, 03:06:21 PM
Has anyone else in here noticed how easy it is to predict the trading bot trends on binance? Tongue

Well, almost everyone could say this. Truth is trading bots are not for newbies or learners but for professionals. The best way to trade crypto currency remains you trading wholesomely by yourself, with indepth skills and knowledge. Always do your own research, and make sure to understand what it means to trade before commencing.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
July 31, 2020, 02:29:08 PM
Let me tell you a secret. Almost all trading bots are garbage.
If you expect them to bring you profit, forget it. You're more likely to lose a fortune before you find that fool who sells you a fully working long-term bot.

Better spend the money on training and trade yourself, or find a better use for it than buying garbage.

They are all garbage if you dont know on how to even use it in the first place.Profitability does have lots of factors needed for you to be on that state knowing that the market is way too unpredictable in any ways.
If someone do promise you out a bot which is profitable specially in long term aspect then its totally a scam.If that one is effective then no one will sell it out for some few bucks.Am i right?
People are just get blinded out by their greed thats why they do really end up on paying up someone on buying out bots believing that it can generate some profit and make themselves rich
in a period of time without even realizing on how the reality do truly works.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 31, 2020, 12:46:55 PM
You mean trading bots made by Binance or trading bots you are using in Binance?
OP is lack of information about what you want to say, just like JeromeTash said, this could be lead to misunderstanding.
But as I also noticed on some spot trading, not only Binance, bots are always there so nothing's new about trading bots.
I will assume it was the latter, again this is another trader who really understand how this bot works. It is not rocket science, but if you don't have the experienced to trade then why used bot? Not magical beans that will just sprout and make you money, need to get that ass and work and educate ourselves in this world of trading crypto.
That is what I understood as well, but I do not know what the OP was expecting very few people that have profitable strategies are going to use them in a bot as anyone that had a profitable strategy will prefer to keep it a secret instead of selling the strategy for a low price to anyone that is willing to buy it, as such common sense is critical here, anyone that wants to be a successful trader should save themselves the problem, time and money and learn to trade by themselves.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 31, 2020, 11:50:20 AM
Let me tell you a secret. Almost all trading bots are garbage.
If you expect them to bring you profit, forget it. You're more likely to lose a fortune before you find that fool who sells you a fully working long-term bot.

Better spend the money on training and trade yourself, or find a better use for it than buying garbage.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
July 31, 2020, 11:32:45 AM
I don't know there is an exchange who specifically make a trading bot. And for three years I use binance exchange I never know as well that binance has a trading bot, is that true?

First of all, when you use trading bot you have to overcome first the strategy of trading. It will be useless if you just shed your desire to get profit through trading bots it will never good for your money.
A person who has already studied a trading strategy and has certain knowledge for good market analysis will trade himself, and not use a trading bot. At least this topic forces the user to have a negative attitude towards Binance, although I believe that there are no such premises. Binance This is a very good cryptocurrency exchange that is very well balanced even for a novice trader. But using trading bots, these are opportunities that a trader uses at his own peril and risk.

I also think binance is great. Especially because they ususally only bringnin high volume coins.
And bots are for people with little clue on how to trade
The negativity however is a matter of perpective.
Theres zero negative intentions regarding this thread.
Simply pointing out that the bots trading there are garbage and seem to have a pattern which can be exploited. If you see it, you see it. If not, then hit the books.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 31, 2020, 11:17:35 AM
I don't know there is an exchange who specifically make a trading bot. And for three years I use binance exchange I never know as well that binance has a trading bot, is that true?

First of all, when you use trading bot you have to overcome first the strategy of trading. It will be useless if you just shed your desire to get profit through trading bots it will never good for your money.
A person who has already studied a trading strategy and has certain knowledge for good market analysis will trade himself, and not use a trading bot. At least this topic forces the user to have a negative attitude towards Binance, although I believe that there are no such premises. Binance This is a very good cryptocurrency exchange that is very well balanced even for a novice trader. But using trading bots, these are opportunities that a trader uses at his own peril and risk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 31, 2020, 08:18:00 AM

July 31, 2020, 07:46:43 AM
Your title is also Garbage
Are Binance the once that create the trading bots?
Do trading bots work only on Binance?

Why are you even using trading bots in the first place?
You could as well spare sometime, learn the trading basics, experience trading and make some money instead of paying subscription for some bot to do it for you.

Im on phone. So i cba answering everyone.
But no. Im not losing, quite the opposite.
Im not using any bots myself.
Just turned 100$ into 400$ through futures in less than 1 day, trying to follow up on a theory regarding the bot algorythm.
They clearly only play by a mathematical pattern with a few variables and parameters, and nothing else it seems. (I know the owners change these factors from time to time, to not get caught up in their strategy)

Edit: i dont know if these bots are from Binance themselves orjust  sh*tty 3rd. Party bots.
Btw. So far im only studying their short-mid term strategy.
Good if you make x4 with your capital, so why complain though (I'm assuming this is what about in your thread). So have been successful, "if it broke don't fix it". And maybe you discovered something, the algorithm etc, so that advantage of that and grow your money.  Perhaps if you drop the name of the bot, then we will have an idea or what's really going on from behind. Anyways, best of luck to you.
Like i said i dont know what bots are running on binance.
And also, this is not a complaint. Its a hint for people here who does serious trading.
And 100$ capital? Wtf bro. It was only for testing a theory
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
July 31, 2020, 07:12:16 AM

You could as well spare sometime, learn the trading basics, experience trading and make some money instead of paying subscription for some bot to do it for you.

Just turned 100$ into 400$ through futures in less than 1 day, trying to follow up on a theory regarding the bot algorythm.
They clearly only play by a mathematical pattern with a few variables and parameters, and nothing else it seems. (I know the owners change these factors from time to time, to not get caught up in their strategy)

Edit: i dont know if these bots are from Binance themselves orjust  sh*tty 3rd. Party bots.
Good if you make x4 with your capital, so why complain though (I'm assuming this is what about in your thread). So have been successful, "if it broke don't fix it". And maybe you discovered something, the algorithm etc, so that advantage of that and grow your money.  Perhaps if you drop the name of the bot, then we will have an idea or what's really going on from behind. Anyways, best of luck to you.
July 31, 2020, 06:35:34 AM

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 31, 2020, 06:13:59 AM
Not sure if Binance deploying trading bot. But deciphering its trend is totally hard as shit. I prefer to used charts than bots. But I saw some that works for them and feedback about connecting trading bots.

I wonder if this the platform you used to connect the bot? https://rewards.bituniverse.org

There are some people who only rely on trading bots, even they have no idea at all about trading. This may be because some people tell them about this, about that and then they come they will start to struggle, they thought that using trading bots may be effective and easy to use at all or easy to generate profits.
Actually its not bad to rely if the bots are really giving them profits. Its a technique on trading that become revolutionary and been utilized by expert traders. But as usual they will go back to traditional method where they can generate profit. Also these bots are not for free so users should really think twice if they wanted to use trading bots.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 31, 2020, 05:56:02 AM
You mean trading bots made by Binance or trading bots you are using in Binance?
OP is lack of information about what you want to say, just like JeromeTash said, this could be lead to misunderstanding.
But as I also noticed on some spot trading, not only Binance, bots are always there so nothing's new about trading bots.
I will assume it was the latter, again this is another trader who really understand how this bot works. It is not rocket science, but if you don't have the experienced to trade then why used bot? Not magical beans that will just sprout and make you money, need to get that ass and work and educate ourselves in this world of trading crypto.
There are some people who only rely on trading bots, even they have no idea at all about trading. This may be because some people tell them about this, about that and then they come they will start to struggle, they thought that using trading bots may be effective and easy to use at all or easy to generate profits.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
July 31, 2020, 04:33:43 AM
Trading bots are garbage, you lose money and it is not the fault of Binance because you are the one who make decision after all.

Reading This part, it's easy to say that it's not the bot from binance
is garbage but whoever configure it
are the one who's garbage. The bot only relied with how you configure
from how you see it to perform.

I do not trust any types of trading bots out there so basically I do not use any of if. I think there is really a misconception about trading bots, a lot of trader thinks it is the way to earn easy money in trading but all pf it is a lie.

Most of those who didn't understand the use of bot  thinks and percept
this way, and they all being ruined.

I will never put my trust on the bots because there are now a lot of data published in the internet that most of the traders who using it are keep experiencing losses in the market.

Especially with crypto where volatilities are really high, you'll lose a lots
of time if you don't configure your bot well.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 31, 2020, 04:30:55 AM
hahaha, you only submit your trading activities to a BOT...
Binance's main focus is not managing a bot but managing an exchange. if you want a perfect trading bot you should find a trading bot developer who is focused on developing a trading bot.  Tongue
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
July 31, 2020, 03:53:36 AM
Well, bots are just there to make automated actions a lot easier. They aren't necessarily needed nor do they provide better performance than you doing trading yourself. They're basically just looking at pumps and dumps that are obvious to the eyes and stalk it up as "predictions". There may be good trading bots out there, but really, those probably require payments or something not sure myself but I'd rather trade by myself than use bots if I were required to pay it.

Bots aren't magic man. You may often see robots being amazing in movies, but those are movies, and even if it could become the truth, that'd probably be long in the future, we'd probably be at our graves by then even.
Pages:
Jump to: