Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance unverified account - page 2. (Read 328 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
March 30, 2022, 10:42:00 PM
I also have an unverified account on binance. I just logged in to my account to see if I have the same withdrawal limit.
As shown in the following image, the withdrawal limit for me is 2000 BUSD. Of course, I wouldn't trust what displayed there and I would never make any deposit.

Did the same out of curiosity. And, oh my, I was surprised to see this:

It's like I'm already verified! LOL! And the withdrawal limit is so low. It seems things are random with Binance.

Just like the others, I left Binance right after they implemented their compulsory immediate verification for everybody. I withdrew everything and never logged in since then. It's just today that I logged in to see if I have the same status with OP.

But inconsistencies have never been a strange thing with Binance.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
March 30, 2022, 05:26:42 PM
Can unverified members still trading and withdraw funds?  Huh Huh
I think it's happening.

I made a post about this last year, whereby unverified accounts were still able to make p2p orders ( Some people are still able to trade p2p on Binance using new unverified accounts

What is so funny was that even brand-new accounts that were created after Binance announced that a newly signed up account can't trade until they verify where able to trade via P2P  Shocked
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
March 30, 2022, 12:25:14 PM
I haven't logged in ever again since they told me to give up my privacy.
I wouldn't deposit to them, even if they say I have a 4k withdrawal limit. They're known to freeze withdrawals for BS reasons, and I don't want them to keep my money hostage until I hand over documents.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
March 30, 2022, 12:08:39 PM
Jeez it's all over the place... but thinking back, that was how the whole thing was implemented.

Instead of rolling out the restrictions for the existing unverified accounts at the same date and time, binance decided it would be better to do in phases/by batch causing even more confusion. It wouldn't be weird that some may have slipped thru which reminds me of: Some people are still able to trade p2p on Binance using new unverified accounts

In addition, they didn't clear up whether the .06BTC announcement was still valid. To make things worse, emails about this were already sent out/or still being sent out at that time so some ppl received 2 different deadlines.

In any case, I wouldn't suggest trading with them (amounts you're willing to throw away are i guess fine) unless you actually get a go-signal that it's okay.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
March 30, 2022, 10:29:26 AM
I can only say that I received an e-mail a long time ago informing me that I cannot make deposits and trade without KYC, and that I have a withdraw limit of 0.05 BTC or something similar. After that, it does not occur to me to test whether these are the correct conditions, or whether there are still some holes in the system.

Given how their business has been in recent years, I am not surprised that they have failed to harmonize a level playing field for all users - or perhaps they are adjusting the terms in line with crypto regulations in some countries?

I just checked and I have the same withdrawal limit as @hosseinimr93.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
March 30, 2022, 10:16:55 AM
I also have an unverified account on binance. I just logged in to my account to see if I have the same withdrawal limit.
As shown in the following image, the withdrawal limit for me is 2000 BUSD. Of course, I wouldn't trust what displayed there and I would never make any deposit.

No, not as far as I know. IIRC, when you try to make a deposit with an unverified account, they'll tell you to verify your identity first and won't even give you an address to deposit to. Maybe you can try doing that.
My account is unverified, but they show me the deposit address.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
March 30, 2022, 09:20:21 AM
If it's about the trading panel/board, unverified users can still access it just fine, at least that's how it is on my end. But the moment I try to place an order, I'd be greeted with "you need to verify your account error" (I still have some dust in there). For the withdrawals, I checked mine and they are still open as what binance originally promised. However I noticed my limit is at 160K BUSD lmao. I'm not verified...

Just checked on r/binance as well, there seems to be no recent user with the same situation as you. Did you try OmegaStarScream's suggestion? there should be no way for you to view your address if you're unverified, no need to actually deposit.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 30, 2022, 08:40:20 AM
Nobody will want to try that now when we know that unverified accounts can no more trade or may be withdraw too now. It will already be in their terms of service about getting verified.
People that their account were restricted were able to withdraw that time too. Unless you trade and it become successful is when you can know if you can trade on binance, having no coins there can not let you know about that, probably it will request you to verify your account.
I think Binance is trying to grab the stick from the middle as I remember my account had different withdrawal limits[1] than what was advertised so I think they are "selective when we talk about terms of use."

they'll tell you to verify your identity first and won't even give you an address to deposit to. Maybe you can try doing that.

There is a small chance they left some accounts untouched by their new rules, but it's a big risk using it like this and they can at any time block your account and funds.

This is the reason I created this topic, the withdrawal limits, which represent 4000 BUSD, are different from the previous limits, which were 0.05 BTC, which was different from the limits that were announced, which was 0.06, the strange thing is that at the current prices, 4000 BUSD is higher than 0.05 Bitcoin.

I don't think there is any indication of such limits in their TOS so I decided to create a thread to see if I was the only one.
I'll try to make a $10 deposit within the next 72 hours but I'd like to make sure if I'm the only one with such withdrawal limits.

[1] Binance withdrawals limits {0.05 BTC accounts}
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
March 30, 2022, 07:44:36 AM
Today, I logged in to that account and I was surprised that I can still trade, even withdraw but the withdrawal limit is about 4000 dollars, I did not try any of the trading pairs because I have no balance and I did not deposit, but did I miss something? Can unverified members still trading and withdraw funds?  Huh Huh
Did you ever received multiple emails from them, reminding you to send documentations or you will not be able to trade or withdraw coins anymore?
Check out your notifications page and see if there are any restriction information, but I think that verified accounts now have 160K BUSD Daily withdrawal limit.
There is a small chance they left some accounts untouched by their new rules, but it's a big risk using it like this and they can at any time block your account and funds.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 30, 2022, 07:34:35 AM
No, not as far as I know. IIRC, when you try to make a deposit with an unverified account, they'll tell you to verify your identity first and won't even give you an address to deposit to. Maybe you can try doing that.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
March 30, 2022, 07:34:27 AM
Nobody will want to try that now when we know that unverified accounts can no more trade or may be withdraw too now. It will already be in their terms of service about getting verified.

Today, I logged in to that account and I was surprised that I can still trade, even withdraw but the withdrawal limit is about 4000 dollars, I did not try any of the trading pairs because I have no balance and I did not deposit, but did I miss something? Can unverified members still trading and withdraw funds?  Huh Huh
People that their account were restricted were able to withdraw that time too. Unless you trade and it become successful is when you can know if you can trade on binance, having no coins there can not let you know about that, probably it will request you to verify your account.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 30, 2022, 07:10:48 AM
As we know, Binance imposed KYC verification a while ago[1], I have been using their services, and since I read about KYC news, I have withdrawn all my funds from that platform and have not logged in.

[1] Binance lost 3 percent of its customers, due to KYC
Pages:
Jump to: