Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance USDT TRC20 has been changed from 0 to 0.20 USDT - page 3. (Read 420 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
All these days, it was free or zero cost to withdraw USDT TRC20 but suddenly from today, they have changed it to 0.20 USDT. I don't know if BUSD fee was 0 from the beginning or not but now it has been decreased to 0. The target is to boost the use of BUSD. This is the manipulation of Binance. There’s more to come.

Obviously, the CEO of Binance thought that this $0.2 could turn into millions, given that most traders now use the TRON network to transfer coins. The transfer in the BSC network was previously paid and was 10 cents, and now this commission is canceled.

... I also checked other exchanges dont charge withdrawal fees for USDT TRC20 network

By the way, the BitForex exchange always charged a commission in the TRON network in the amount of $0.5048.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
I have tried to transfer using Tron for usdt but its still 0 fees, honestly its faster and cheaper like any other else, I just wonder why it doesn't have any impact on tron, Trc20 is my favorite for transferring usdt, I think others are not using it because they are only familiar with erc20, you should try using it it can save you a lot of money.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
All these days, it was free or zero cost to withdraw USDT TRC20 but suddenly from today, they have changed it to 0.20 USDT. I don't know if BUSD fee was 0 from the beginning or not but now it has been decreased to 0. The target is to boost the use of BUSD. This is the manipulation of Binance. There’s more to come.

Really? I haven't used it for some days now, but I think just about 5 to 6 days ago I withdrew through trc20 usdt and it was still zero fees, why the sudden change and the need to charge! Well still can't be compared to erc20 charges,  I just hope it won't go higher as time passes.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I just checked it and it's still 0 for me.
I read an article from them yesterday from Binance blog and that's what I have posted here. I haven’t checked my account till now but it should be affected from last night.
@masterrex
It’s not about low fee. I can pay 0.20 usdt per tx but still it is something they are doing for boosting the use of BUSD and that's what I'm talking about.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

I think it's not manipulation and Binance has the right to do it and if you are using their exchange or infrastructure then we should abide by it thats business and it's not Free, for me its still cheap compare to Ethereum base or ERC20 USDT tokens, Honestly speaking I was using different stable coin like USDT, USDC, TUSD, BUSD but if I'm using Binance I preferred to use BUSD.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
It can be a manipulation of Binance to force people use BUSD more but I think it is normal changes when one blockchain is used more, and higher transaction counts it has every day, transaction fee will rise. I don't know how the transaction fee on TRX network changes but with its adoption rise I have a thought that its transaction fee is increasing.

Tether Use on Tron Passes Ethereum as Low Fees Attract Small Transactions
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
All these days, it was free or zero cost to withdraw USDT TRC20 but suddenly from today, they have changed it to 0.20 USDT. I don't know if BUSD fee was 0 from the beginning or not but now it has been decreased to 0. The target is to boost the use of BUSD.

Are you a KYCed user? I checked it and it still charges $.21 for BEP2 network and $.41 for BEP20 network.

This is the manipulation of Binance. There’s more to come.
I don't think that's the reason, it's too much for a stable coin. I also checked other exchanges dont charge withdrawal fees for USDT TRC20 network
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

I just checked it and it's still 0 for me. Maybe some glitch or a short time thing. (Or maybe that was a new address)
They are surely trying to promote BUSD but going so different from other exchanges and taking fees on withdrawals that don't require one would bring backslash for the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Im a bit surprised to see that happens. it looks like the majority of people were using tron USDT and that's why binance was taking such action. BUSD is good but it's not a lot of exchange sites that accepting this stable coin.
binance can do anything with its centralized platform while people faced very big problem with the fees.
Look at this news https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-s-brief-pause-of-ethereum-withdrawals-leaves-community-perplexed
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Pages:
Jump to: