Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Vs KuCoin - page 2. (Read 929 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 21, 2019, 08:12:33 AM
Between Binance and KuCoin, which one is better? Which one do you prefer?

Two are similar.
They are both good in different ways. There are some coins in Binance that you can't find it on Kucoin and vice versa. In terms of volume and number of traders, Binance is obviously winning on that terms. I'm using both of them because there are some coins that I can't buy on one exchange only.

Kucoin is an exchange that I often use more because there are many coins that I need to sell listed here and the liquidity of this exchange is really good so I do not have too many problems when trading. In fact, Binance is much better because it is a gathering place for many quality projects and if you are lucky, you will find a project for long-term investment because Binance's trading volume is always very high and also where whales work most
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 21, 2019, 04:07:47 AM
I for one love kucoin because of its user interface simplicity but i prefer Binance in terms of security,  gauranatee, and quality of projects that are being listed on binance.  Binance also have liquidity more than kucoin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1412
July 21, 2019, 03:16:50 AM
only 2 days left . until 23 july there are 10 Euro left if you register on binance jersey . don't forget that
and 50 % traiding fee  Grin

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
July 21, 2019, 03:01:43 AM
I use both of those exchanges frequently and am also holding both exchange's coins. BNB is good because of CZ and his constant promotions and KCS is good for getting dividends daily.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
July 21, 2019, 02:42:09 AM

Two are similar.
They are both good in different ways. There are some coins in Binance that you can't find it on Kucoin and vice versa. In terms of volume and number of traders, Binance is obviously winning on that terms. I'm using both of them because there are some coins that I can't buy on one exchange only.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
July 21, 2019, 02:10:03 AM
No doubt that both exchange is world-class exchanges that have been used by traders but there are pros and cons on each exchange. If I would pick on these two exchanges, I would pick binance but that doesn't mean that Kucoin is not that good, I personally like binance because they way CZ interacts with his supporters.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
July 21, 2019, 02:04:43 AM
Binance because of volume and fast transfers, but I use both. Some coins are listed only on kucoin.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
July 20, 2019, 10:58:47 PM
They are both good exchanges and I personally liked to use any of them anyday, the reason for the growth of Kucoin is as a result of the push from Binance, Binance has place all exchanges on their toes and its a good motivation. I interchangeably use any depending on the availability of a particular project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
July 20, 2019, 10:54:06 PM
I prefer to like the second, but at the moment Binance is more favored than Kucoin, which is where Binance is the leading and best exchange for now, many of the projects hope to be able to register their tokens in the exchange, but that is very difficult, binance has advantages because it has the most and most active traders in the world.
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
July 20, 2019, 10:37:58 PM
I prefer Binance but am a US citizen so KuCoin is my only option if I want to trade a lot of alts for the time being. I'm interested in seeing how the US-based Binance exchange turns out and what coins are supported though.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 20, 2019, 10:04:15 PM
between KuCoin and Binanace are actually both large markets, only the difference between them is the more famous binance. but to be honest if I have to choose, I prefer binance, because it can trade even if it's not KYC. this is an advantage that I like why I choose binance.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2019, 07:26:09 PM
Kucoin is likewise a trusted trading site and their services is also qualified to be manage with on huge asset trading. But for now I am choosing binance as better trading site specially when trading bitcoin to usdt. This comes with so consistent market which every trader would love to earn well on their profits.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
July 20, 2019, 06:59:23 PM
Hi.

This question is so simple: Binance for main trades and KuCoin to trade alts from bounty as soon as they got losted.

Bot exchanges have friendly UI, that are easy to learn how to use.
Listed you meant, I guess. Anyway, I have accounts with both (bot) exchanges and I can confidently say that both look alike and have the same ease of navigation and user interface. But I give it to Binance. Kucoin is a copy cat of Binance. I have more funds with Binance and trust in its security above Kucoin. Hey! Isn't Binance a leader of all exchanges, to start with?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
July 20, 2019, 03:46:07 PM

Two are similar.
I will go for Binance reason being that,  it has more token to trade on With a decent volume,  as compared to Kucoin, Kucoin is also good but you cannot be compared to Binance,  I use both though
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
July 20, 2019, 06:43:39 PM

Two are similar.
I prefer Binance over Kucoin as the liquidity on Binance is good and volume is not fake. If you compare BNB to KCS, BNB has the upper hand and that only shows which of the two has more users.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 20, 2019, 06:08:04 PM

Two are similar.

The both are similar truly because I know kucoin looks up to Binance in many ramifications. Binance is actually the best exchange that exist at the moment, from liquidity to security and insurance  and seamless operability. But I think KuCoin beats Binance is Cheaper withdrawal fees
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 03:28:09 PM
If it is good, there will be someday about the results that will be invested, there are some elements that must be known about binance with KuCoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
July 20, 2019, 06:02:39 PM
I don't really see any significant differences between these exchange platforms but in terms transaction fees and market and trading volume, I think Binance is quiet better than kuCoin.  Both exchanges have good user friendly interfaces making it easily for either newbies and professionals to use their platforms.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 20, 2019, 03:11:36 PM

Two are similar.

Wow:) Binance a top 1 exchange with huge real volume, i dont saying that all volume is real, i just try to say that liquidity on Binance is biggest on the market right now...Kucoin is good exchange too, but it much more smaller and it is from "another league", these two are not comparable..
I agree.  No need to compare them.  Because they are completely different.  As for me, Kucoin is much weaker and less.  I do not think that he will reach the level of Binance.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
July 20, 2019, 05:48:04 PM
I use both Binance and Kucoin almost on daily basis, both have their own good and bad sides. Binance has more volume comparatively while Kucoin has more cool security features in my own opinion. Both have cool apps, which I'll rate to be of same level.
Pages:
Jump to: