Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance will delist BCH Satoshi Vision - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 15, 2019, 11:46:33 AM
Yes, I just saw it in their official blog as well:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026666152-Binance-Will-Delist-BCHSV

So an incoming dump is soon to happen. Well, CW started this, and they chooses wrong people to pissed off. I initially thought that CZ saying that he will delist it is just a threat to stop CW, but it looks like he is really done with CW and his shenanigans because of the negative effects he brings to crypto sphere.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
April 15, 2019, 11:44:52 AM
And the massive dump wave begins, down almost 10% in sats levels after the announcement, according to Coinmarketcap.

This is a devastating blow to BCHSV, though I wouldn't say it means the end of the coin, unless of course, other exchanges (like bitfinex) follow CZ and start delisting this shitcoin.

Now if only Binance could apply those factors that they mention in the Binance support site to other shitcoins/scamcoins listed on their site, the cryptosphere would definitely appreciate it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
April 15, 2019, 11:24:25 AM
This is not a good news for BCH santoshi vision holders but binance have already send a warning signal since over a week ago, is this in connection with the fraud accusations on Craig, if so then other exchanges will do the same by delisting the coin from they exchanges this will lead to major dumping of the coin soon.

Ya i think this steps have been taken after Craig have issued warning of going to issue notice to all who ever are not accepting him as the founder of bitcoin sathoshi. So i think this move is a very good move which will make him weak and its a good sign that how serious the the crypto users against the fraud against bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 15, 2019, 11:16:02 AM
This is not a good news for BCH santoshi vision holders but binance have already send a warning signal since over a week ago, is this in connection with the fraud accusations on Craig, if so then other exchanges will do the same by delisting the coin from they exchanges this will lead to major dumping of the coin soon.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
April 15, 2019, 11:05:59 AM
After all the drama of Craig and Ayre, if you're familiar with this, now CZ decided to delist BCHSV on binance. And hoping all exchanges will do.

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1117795256366522368
Pages:
Jump to: