Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Will DELIST Bitcoin SV! - page 3. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2019, 10:04:51 AM
The CEO of Binance has such a power to just destroy a coin. Once any coin is going to be delisted from Binance, it will cause delisting on other exchanges as well and this is pretty scary how powerful Binance is at the moment.

Well it is probably the biggest exchange right now but they won't just delist any coin for no good reason, especiallly a fork coin from a major coin. Blame craig wright lol. A stupid claim can ruin a coin big time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 06:39:01 AM
The CEO of Binance has such a power to just destroy a coin. Once any coin is going to be delisted from Binance, it will cause delisting on other exchanges as well and this is pretty scary how powerful Binance is at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 18, 2019, 05:50:25 AM
I don't think what really want by Craigh Waigh because he is so ambitious to tell to all people that he is Satoshi Nakamoto. Whilst, many people still not to believe if there is someone who claims himself is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. I don't see any profit that will get if everyone trust that him is Satoshi but I just conjecture that him want get an appreciation by many people.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 18, 2019, 05:41:05 AM
I have received an email that Kraken also will delist Bitcoin SV. Because it is toxic and no one want to throw their money into this shit, just hope that more exchanges are following this step to delist this coin as soon as possible.

Only now only Okex has confirmed that they still keep the BCHSV on their exchange. Also users can margin BCHSV, if anyone believes it will continue to discount, just short it
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 17, 2019, 02:58:22 PM
I have received an email that Kraken also will delist Bitcoin SV. Because it is toxic and no one want to throw their money into this shit, just hope that more exchanges are following this step to delist this coin as soon as possible.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
April 17, 2019, 02:50:13 PM
Some crypto exchanges decide to delist Bitcoin SV from their platform.

Check out this article: https://www.unblock.news/market/shapeshift-delists-bitcoin-sv-kraken-appears-to-be-next

No reputable exchange would want to hold BSV right now because if they do so, later on it will be more catastrophic and will be a disadvantage for them if BSV is still trading on their respective exchange. The fact that majority of cryptocommunity wants BSV out of exchanges only shows that BSV had ultimately lost their support and confidence which could have a more profound effect to its price in a matter of weeks.
Activity: 657
April 17, 2019, 12:20:20 PM
well imagine if bsv delisted on binance, i think big crash will happen every day since it delisted.
because binance is a one of top exchange and can this coin survive? i mean BSV is a top 20 cmc coin so will it be very influential on BSV?
When BSV will be delist in Binance definitely price will dump. After 22th April it can't be trade in binance but other many big exchange. I think  it will survive and at least top 50 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 17, 2019, 11:26:30 AM
This singular act of binance can result to a huge dump in price because i see most people now who owns bitcoin sv and love trading in binance will definitely sell to invest on some other promising coin, this is unfortunate for bitcoin sv because binance is top exchange, i think the ship is gradually sinking and lot's of investors will want to get out as soon as they can, i hope the project owner is satisfied with recent development Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 17, 2019, 11:08:10 AM
good call
sold out all my Bitcoin SV before that tweet come out, sold mine to bought some BNB
hopefully all holder really know what should they do after this tweet come out
Activity: 616
April 17, 2019, 11:05:05 AM
I think that such an action can be considered something like a gesture, because apparently this project is not quite suitable for them to work. This clearly shows that binance does not support this project.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 17, 2019, 10:58:36 AM
well imagine if bsv delisted on binance, i think big crash will happen every day since it delisted.
because binance is a one of top exchange and can this coin survive? i mean BSV is a top 20 cmc coin so will it be very influential on BSV?
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
April 17, 2019, 08:25:59 AM
This is really crashing new that Binance will delist Bitcoin SV from their platform. After this step, i think Bitcoin SV will get a jerk form the traders in any listing markets. Probably it will disappear from the market soon.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 17, 2019, 08:21:04 AM
OMG! Why Bitcoin SV (BSV) will be delist from Binance i think that's why BSV market crashing after announcement.
I think it;s pretty job if binance can be big profit this coin because it's high volume in binance. BCH is more shady from BSV i think.

Lately, people are not thinking about profit but protecting their customers from a scam/fraud/shitcoin. BCHSV has some issue in twitter doing some nonsense. Here is the thread where I got this information -
Recently we reported about the #WeAreAllHodlonaut movement in crypto Twitter.

It was caused by Craig Wright, Calvin Ayre (the BSV camp) and a Twitter figure who started the LNTrustChain movement with a nickname @hodlonaut.
The BSV camp was threatening hodlonaut of suing him but failed to reach out to him due to his anonymous internet personality. The whole crypto Twitter got up to their feet and showed support for Hodlonaut by changing their profile pictures and nicknames to his. But it all went down when Craig Wright's lawyers sent legal documents to Peter McCormack, who stepped in the battle and claimed that he is the person behind @Hodlonaut's Twitter profile. Later, CZ from Binance threatened the BCV camp of delisting their coin, if they will continue this “nonsense”. Now it has played out to reality and Binance among with other high profile exchanges are delisting Bitcoin SV.

To read more about this nonsense, visit our latest article: https://bestcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-sv-gets-delisted-from-binance-and-shapeshift-kraken-might-follow/

What is your opinion? Does this show centralization within crypto companies or the opposite?
Activity: 186
Merit: 12
April 17, 2019, 02:43:45 AM
Some crypto exchanges decide to delist Bitcoin SV from their platform.

Check out this article: https://www.unblock.news/market/shapeshift-delists-bitcoin-sv-kraken-appears-to-be-next
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
April 17, 2019, 12:40:57 AM
That action on behalf of Binance would surely discourage future scammers forking shitty coins as they always try to push their luck trying influence the crypto community by impersonating Satoshi Nakamoto without sufficient proofs - to the point that it has become very obvious that they are fooling everybody else and that is why the community rise up and stand against it by discouraging such notion. I hope we have learned a lesson for this weeks events in cryptoverse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 16, 2019, 03:52:07 PM
I am clearly do not understand what hapening. But I heared a lot about this war. What is the reason of this situation. Why they fight? But if Binance do so - must be reason very seriosly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 16, 2019, 03:51:19 PM
I am read that Vitalik Buterin also spoke about the SV as a shitty coin, it seems this is the beginning of the market cleansing.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 03:42:12 PM
It reminds me of an organized cartel event. One exchange decided to delist the coin from the top 10, so immediately the other exchanges supported it and a chain reaction began. The crypto market is far from decentralized.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 03:38:09 PM
I don't believe Craig Wright's is Satoshi, although he has circumstantial evidence. I'm more concerned about the precedent itself. It seems to me that many ganged up on BCHSV don't even understand the problem, but just reading the post CZ in Twitter. What if CZ doesn't like anyone else tomorrow ?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
April 16, 2019, 03:14:00 PM
Right decision. This shitcoin nobody needs.
I hope the other exchanges will also delist Bitcoin SV.
Pages:
Jump to: