Pages:
Author

Topic: BINARY OPTION HOLY GRAIL FOR EASY MONEY (PROOF ON THE THREAD) - page 3. (Read 533 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Hello all lovers of binary options,
I have done such an option, and the result is tolerable for myself.

So, I want to ask the OP which binary options you are doing.
√ Do you do binary for someone else on the condition that that person makes a deposit first for you and the results are divided.
√ Or directly users play the binary method on the site you display.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Good morning all,

Day 2 profits proof uploaded.

Please check it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.new#new

Thank you
I appreciate your comment.

you've been charging out $250 for it which i can say to be that expensive.
The price is fair because its a custom built bot and a lot of research have been put into its creations.

I have tested out lots of bots and strategies of this trading method but you cant really just beat up the market. One slippage of price ticks then
you would be definitely trying to cope up with that single loss.

You are right and that is the reason for regular update of the bot but this works fine at the moment.

Just dont make your topic title exaggerated because if it was holy grail and easy money
then you wont be selling on the first place.

Holy grail means it works and can deliver as expected, no holy grail product can ever be free.

Please check tommorrow proof on that thread though i can not say the actual time but i am sure i shall do it before the 24 hours passed.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Oh! How i'd miss those Binary.com days where i get some fun with those 1 minute tickers.  Cheesy Checking out on the link of the thread you had given so
you've been charging out $250 for it which i can say to be that expensive.
I have tested out lots of bots and strategies of this trading method but you cant really just beat up the market. One slippage of price ticks then
you would be definitely trying to cope up with that single loss. Just dont make your topic title exaggerated because if it was holy grail and easy money
then you wont be selling on the first place.  Tongue
Hello all lovers of binary options,

I shall be posting the performance on this thread everyday for the next 6 days.

Check page 2 for earning proof.

Bot price - $150, 20% discount till the next 3 days.

Thank you all for visiting my thread and feel free to ask me any question because no investment question is stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: