Pages:
Author

Topic: Binary Options? - page 2. (Read 340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
March 13, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
Binary options are the crack cocaine of trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 10:59:54 AM
IQ options, Binary options, and many more speed trading sites are very tempting. As claimed in YOutube videos. People are using tools, indicators and some techniques to predict the next movement of price.

For those who do not know what Binary Option is. It is a trading forex or Bitcoin using the 1minute or 5min trading chart. When you predicted the price will go up. Then you gain profit. Or else you lose your invested money. Actually it like a gambling to me.

Has anyone here experienced this market? Is this really profitable as the youtube videos show?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
I had previously traded Binary options and i got burnt badly. its a big gamble that is very unpredictable.

i'm yet to see anyone that has made it big trading binary options inspite of the many bogus advert claims of winning big.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 13, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
Has anyone here experienced this market? Is this really profitable as the youtube videos show?
It's really like you play gambling. Put your money on Binary Option system and waiting for price up or down, you earn or loss, lol. The answers is NO and NO, unless you have too much money and don't know what to do Grin
Activity: 86
March 13, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

NO God please NO Cheesy
You can throw out your money right now instead of wasting your time. Options are the greatest scam that ever existed in trading.
Activity: 33
March 13, 2018, 06:01:42 AM
The majority of binary options brokers are legit businesses. As legitimate brokerage houses, your money will not be stolen and you won’t be defrauded.The problem is that the majority of brokers promise unrealistic expectations. The average user does not get results like these.The most common way binary brokers attract new traders is to show them cases where simple people managed to win huge amounts of money by just trading low amounts on gold and other popular assets. A lot of people sign up with binary options brokers that offer unrealistic winning promises. In the end, lots of people end up losing all of the money they put into the system.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
February 07, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
I don't have any experience with binary options so can't give you tips on this matter. It is quite a high-risk kind of investment and if you predict wrongly then you will not get anything like in gambling.

I can tell you one thing that not all the videos on youtube are true methods sometimes uploader may fake the video by editing. So you need to make sure what your watching is not an edited video.

Activity: 7
February 07, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: