Pages:
Author

Topic: Bird Flu Virus spreading in China!!! - page 2. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 08, 2020, 12:31:19 PM
This is instant chaos! Do you think there's any other reason why china experiencing this?
Just like Bioterrorism?   Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 08, 2020, 12:19:01 PM
This is different virus from Coronavirus or is it the same ? People should find faster a good solution to these viruses
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
February 08, 2020, 08:16:42 AM
You can't be infected by a coronavirus through eating cooked food, but you can pick it up if the virus in on the dishes, utensils, tables, or in the environment. People have no idea of hygiene or infection.  I've seen mothers pick up a piece of chicken that a kid has dropped on the floor in McDonalds, and give it back to the kid to eat. I'm in favour of stimulating the immune system, but you need to be sensible about it, and I'm not sure what McD uses to wash the floor, or what is tramped in from the car parks and car foot wells.

Sucks to be commuting to work through public transport. You'll meet slobs that simply cough and sneeze without covering their mouths.

And with the Corona infecting through the eyes, that makes it 10x worse.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
February 08, 2020, 07:20:44 AM
You can't be infected by a coronavirus through eating cooked food, but you can pick it up if the virus in on the dishes, utensils, tables, or in the environment. People have no idea of hygiene or infection.  I've seen mothers pick up a piece of chicken that a kid has dropped on the floor in McDonalds, and give it back to the kid to eat. I'm in favour of stimulating the immune system, but you need to be sensible about it, and I'm not sure what McD uses to wash the floor, or what is tramped in from the car parks and car foot wells.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
February 08, 2020, 06:53:52 AM
The coronavirus has become an epidemic It is spreading slowly everywhere I think an infected bird can cause global chaos as it will go to different places and it will spread. The coronavirus is usually a wild animal that touches and spreads from its flesh That's why everyone should be careful to get rid of the bird flu virus in China.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
February 05, 2020, 12:45:31 PM
Coronavirus has spread to various countries and even the city of Wuhan is now a city of death because many people affected by the virus so it must be quarantined properly.
This has become a global threat in my opinion because it has spread to various regions and even European countries are also affected.
Avian influenza virus is happening again and this is a threat again for us. I am sure that every time we supply animals from China, there must be a lot, so we must be careful with this condition.
Many deadly viruses come from China so this must be really on the lookout for.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
February 05, 2020, 11:00:39 AM
Not only do they have NCoV and Bird Flu, let's not forget that their livestock are still being ravaged by African Swine Flue. Sounds crazy but just image what other viruses could still be lurking in there and mutating.
damit chinese might become the next europeans, after they have survived all those diseases and become immune to them they could use them as a colonial weapons, like europeans did with americans and australians

I really don't think that during America and Australia colonisation, europeans had any clue what they are doing with bringing mortal diseases to those continents. Even if such scenario might happen again, this time against "western world", the spreaders will be fully aware of their actions and also responsible for them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
February 05, 2020, 07:59:34 AM
Not only do they have NCoV and Bird Flu, let's not forget that their livestock are still being ravaged by African Swine Flue. Sounds crazy but just image what other viruses could still be lurking in there and mutating.
damit chinese might become the next europeans, after they have survived all those diseases and become immune to them they could use them as a colonial weapons, like europeans did with americans and australians

Maybe, who knows. Now they might be running out of pork and chickens. If they ever get a cow disease then they might end up having to go vegan.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
February 04, 2020, 01:26:29 PM
*Sees post of Chinese eating bats*

"Oh well, coronaviruses are a thing with bats anyway. Now it jumped species."

*Remembers that Chinese also eat cordyceps*

"Holy shit, I just hope not!"
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 04, 2020, 10:30:04 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
February 04, 2020, 09:27:43 AM
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 04, 2020, 06:09:17 AM
The world is already reeling in shock because of the Coronavirus from China and we all were hoping that China tackles it quickly, but now they have a new problem to handle because Bird Flu has been detected out there. At this stage I’m feeling sorry for all those people who have been effected by these viruses, but at the same time I’m feeling scared too what if those infected birds were sent outside China before the virus was deducted in them, don’t you’ll think that these infected birds could cause global chaos?

Source: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/coronavirus/china-now-battling-an-outbreak-of-bird-flu-in-hunan
Pages:
Jump to: