Pages:
Author

Topic: Birds by Bitcoin.com - page 2. (Read 1374 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2016, 07:43:59 AM
Mind reading the FAQ section of the website ? That should explain all your queries.After reaching a minimum payout limit ,you will be asked for the bitcoin address to which the coins are directly sent from the website .So not sending enough coins to the block chain does make sense when your payout amounts are lower than the tx fees.
I have already read the faq page. It says that :
Sponsors set payouts per 100 Twitter followers. If you have less than 100 Twitter followers the reward for retweeting may be too low to be sent to the blockchain.
I already have 1500+ followers on my twitter account, but still receive this error.
Also, I get this error when i retweet any post and not when i withdraw, and the balance too remains zero .
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 12, 2016, 07:24:49 AM
Mind reading the FAQ section of the website ? That should explain all your queries.After reaching a minimum payout limit ,you will be asked for the bitcoin address to which the coins are directly sent from the website .So not sending enough coins to the block chain does make sense when your payout amounts are lower than the tx fees.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2016, 07:06:38 AM
Has anyone used https://birds.bitcoin.com/
It is a twitter promo service that pays for retweeting. I have logged into the site, but when i retweet a post, it gets retweeted but i still encounter an error: Your reward is too small to be sent to the blockchain. You need to get more followers!

What is the min. amount of followers needed ?
Also why is the site trying to send btc directly to blockchain. I think they should store the bitcoins on the only and set a payout limit.
Pages:
Jump to: