Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bit Funder] [btcquick] [Rising profits] - page 25. (Read 42652 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Ive been keeping an eye on these guys for a bit, and before buying stocks, I was curious how this system works with the end user .

I just bought a membership, after paying the $1.99 and sending a copy of my ID, I was verified.

Unfortunately, they appear to be out of stock of Bitcoins right now. To me, a business that is constantly out of stock, will never turn a profit. These guys definitely have a great business model, but they have some kinks to work out. So it really depends if you have faith in the people running it.

i would look more positive to it like a shareholder. Company, which is out of stock is better than company with full stock with negative cashflow... it means growth to me. but surely, it is management failure in some way, so we need to see an improvement in near future
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Ive been keeping an eye on these guys for a bit, and before buying stocks, I was curious how this system works with the end user .

I just bought a membership, after paying the $1.99 and sending a copy of my ID, I was verified.

Unfortunately, they appear to be out of stock of Bitcoins right now. To me, a business that is constantly out of stock, will never turn a profit. These guys definitely have a great business model, but they have some kinks to work out. So it really depends if you have faith in the people running it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
Quick Update in case people wanted to know:

Bought back in at the 3.3 million share release mainly due to the massive jump in dividend payments.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
How come btcquick only sell bitcoins? where do you get your bitcoins if you are not buying?  from sold shares? 

They are buying them from other exachanges.

I see, thanks
Activity: 656
How come btcquick only sell bitcoins? where do you get your bitcoins if you are not buying?  from sold shares?  

They are buying them from other exachanges.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
How come btcquick only sell bitcoins? where do you get your bitcoins if you are not buying?  from sold shares?  
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You can't kill math.
Mmmh.

Dividend/month ~= .00000062
Ask = 0.00011370
-->
ROI = 183 months.

I think I'll pass.

ROI, you are assuming that btcquick profits are not going to go up in 183 months as i have shown, profits have been accelerating every month. This Company has only been on the stock exchange for a very short period. I won't be surprised to see profits continue to rise exponentially as has been done in the past.

Either way or stocks are a gamble and risk/reward must we weighed.

Yeah, it's not a bad gamble, but it's often out of stock for days on end, so it's going to hit a wall sooner rather than later. He really needs to get selling and on the fly purchases (with fee) working.

Single site owner and programmer, development is moving slow.

Things are moving faster than you think Cheesy, We haven't run out of stock for 3 weeks.

Nice, I'm not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing but we'll see. I'd actually be down for a gamble in btcQuick again if AM wasn't so amazing. Smiley
P2P The Planet!
Mmmh.

Ask = 0.00011370
-->
ROI = 183 months.

I think I'll pass.

ROI, you are assuming that btcquick profits are not going to go up in 183 months as i have shown, profits have been accelerating every month. This Company has only been on the stock exchange for a very short period. I won't be surprised to see profits continue to rise exponentially as has been done in the past.

Yeah, it's not a bad gamble, but it's often out of stock for days on end, so it's going to hit a wall sooner rather than later. He really needs to get selling and on the fly purchases (with fee) working.

Things are moving faster than you think Cheesy, We haven't run out of stock for 3 weeks.

All the best to your services, just to many variables for me to consider, to invest in for the long haul.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Mmmh.

Ask = 0.00011370
-->
ROI = 183 months.

I think I'll pass.

P2P The Planet!
Sorry guys i'm out, this is way to risky. Bitfunder and bitcoin investment in general is unregulated and extremely risky. Be careful and stay safe.

(Impossible to verify if profit margins are real)

LMAO, that was quick. You're right, but I figured you would have realized that before pushing the button. Bitfunder is my biggest blocker ATM.

Yeah, think before you act, thankfully i made a small profit. This market is scammer heaven. If you want a laugh check out the video on Kenilworth Exploration (bitfunder) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE7mLxtjkE8
I don't think you can top this one. (not saying btcquick is illegitimate)
You can't kill math.
Sorry guys i'm out, this is way to risky. Bitfunder and bitcoin investment in general is unregulated and extremely risky. Be careful and stay safe.

LMAO, that was quick. You're right, but I figured you would have realized that before pushing the button. Bitfunder is my biggest blocker ATM.
P2P The Planet!

Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
ROI, you are assuming that btcquick profits are not going to go up in 183 months as i have shown, profits have been accelerating every month(besides May, read the News to see why). This Company has only been on the stock exchange for a very short period. I won't be surprised to see profits continue to rise exponentially as has been done in the past.

Either way risk/reward must we weighed.
Sure, but to convince me of such a thing you need quite a bit more Wink

I've bought BITVPS shares even if they still haven't issued any dividend, because I looked at their financial reports and they look very good...
You can't kill math.
Mmmh.

Ask = 0.00011370
-->
ROI = 183 months.

I think I'll pass.

P2P The Planet!
Mmmh.

Ask = 0.00011370
-->
ROI = 183 months.

I think I'll pass.

ROI, you are assuming that btcquick profits are not going to go up in 183 months as i have shown, profits have been accelerating every month(besides May, read the News to see why). This Company has only been on the stock exchange for a very short period. I won't be surprised to see profits continue to rise exponentially as has been done in the past.

Either way risk/reward must we weighed.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Mmmh.

Ask = 0.00011370
-->
ROI = 183 months.

I think I'll pass.
Activity: 196
I wanted to like this stock but the dividends its been paying is just too pittley... 
P2P The Planet!
Please show your support by liking the btcquick reddit page http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1hb9mw/buy_bitcoins_with_google_checkout/
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
I am a small Shareholder of the company, (Beginning Of June)

I started this post to raise awareness of the company, as thats how stock-markets work.

Oh ok, thought you were an employee.
P2P The Planet!
I am a small Shareholder of the company, (Beginning Of June)

I started this post to raise awareness of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: