Pages:
Author

Topic: bit-miner.com MIA - page 2. (Read 382 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
March 06, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
I've been having trouble getting in contact with bit-miner.com support to resolve an issue - no reply after 3 weeks to emails to their contact address.  Are any of you their customer and know another way to get in contact with them?

Thanks

What was the issue?

There is a high chance that you're probably not going to see your coins back if it was something to do involving funds. This is because of the fact that they seem to be offering some service similar to cloud mining without any sort of proof that they actually own the mining equipment that they claim to own, as well as a quite simplistic and sometimes broken website.

According to this rating site: https://netbusinessrating.com/en/review-23188-bit-minercom, bit-miner is a ponzi scheme. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if it really was a ponzi or just a scam. There aren't any other ways to contact them other than the support email/tickets.

If you do get your money or promised payouts(unlikely), please do leave the site asap and keep the money instead of reinvesting.
rvf
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
I've been having trouble getting in contact with bit-miner.com support to resolve an issue - no reply after 3 weeks to emails to their contact address.  Are any of you their customer and know another way to get in contact with them?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: