Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X] Buying Avatars + Personal Message - page 2. (Read 6294 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I have sent you a PM. Are you still recruiting?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
marcotheminer, I have sent you a personal message ... can you please reply? Thanks and have a great day.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
I'm selling both Avatar and PMs. Need to earn some coinz. Cheesy
Let me know your offer.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
i could be interested , ..  you can  PM me if still having empty slots ,
Thanx  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Dear Marco, I had agreed to your terms (through personal mail). But I didn't received the instructions (on which avatar and PM to use).
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
are you still open to buy avatar and personal message Smiley
i want to sell it

You have to be part of the Bit-X campaign for the buying of avatar.  Currently Macro is putting tons of work in the new Bit-X campaign.   It should be around 2 weeks until the new campaign opens. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
are you still open to buy avatar and personal message Smiley
i want to sell it
legendary
Activity: 1456
Marco, I PMed you. Let me know if I'm eligible Wink

I'm part of the signature campaign also.

No answer to my PM. Is this thread still in activity ? Marco ?

I sent a PM him too. Don't really care about the rate so much since my current personal message campaign pays out dust and bit-x does not allow signature campaign members to participate in avatar campaigns. So no good use of that avatar anyway. Didn't even notice I wasn't using it ever until i saw some campaigns Wink

As he already told here that he needs a very active and good posters. I think you will understand that pherase.

ok thx irfan. I understand. I thought I had a chance because I have an active thread in the lending section.

Anyway. No big deal. I'll sell my avatar to another campaign Wink

On avatar you cannot sell it to another campaign if you are part of the Bit-X signature campaign.  I believe this is still the rule.

Bit-x is very fair on what they pay per post.  I believe with or without avatar it's still best campaign currently, at least in my case with being on the boards most of the day.
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

I sent a PM him too. Don't really care about the rate so much since my current personal message campaign pays out dust and bit-x does not allow signature campaign members to participate in avatar campaigns. So no good use of that avatar anyway. Didn't even notice I wasn't using it ever until i saw some campaigns Wink

As he already told here that he needs a very active and good posters. I think you will understand that pherase.

ok thx irfan. I understand. I thought I had a chance because I have an active thread in the lending section.

Anyway. No big deal. I'll sell my avatar to another campaign Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 518
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Marco, since you don't allow people enrolled in bit-x signature campaign to participate in any other avatar campaign, you could offer at least some low fixed rate for those ''not sooo prominent'' who want to participate in YOUR bit-x avatar campaign then. I think everybody would be happy and there would be a lot of visibility for cheap Smiley

Yes please do pay something, Like Dadice is paying to his member for joining their campaign. You can pay us .02 BTC per month like that or more. But please do start a campaign
Activity: 518
Marco, since you don't allow people enrolled in bit-x signature campaign to participate in any other avatar campaign, you could offer at least some low fixed rate for those ''not sooo prominent'' who want to participate in YOUR bit-x avatar campaign then. I think everybody would be happy and there would be a lot of visibility for cheap Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Do you have to be a member of this campaign to sell your avatar? If not would you be interested in mine? Feel free to make me an offer if you are. Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
So the rates are negotiable for avatar/messages?

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
So the rates are negotiable for avatar/messages?
Activity: 868
got it thanks for the 3BTC for 6 months Cool

You got 3btc for what exactly?

I thought he just said he got 3BTC for wearing the personal avatar for 6 months..  Shocked  Shocked

That is so cheeaap..
0.125 per week? I can't even buy a Car with that.  Undecided

I think he is joking, this is the tx to his bitcoin address:

- https://blockchain.info/it/tx/1dce1294e0cc6db9e8d74ccdf6b4ffef9c847c576b994cf97b00c7855f80c6a5

https://archive.today/w6AMg

yeah my math is a little off sometimes..

thats why i never win
legendary
Activity: 1143
Marco I would like to participate on the avatar campaign, let me know if im eligible.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
bro, I also want to join the Bit-x avatar and Personal message campaign. Plz tell  me if i am eligible for this campaign or not. I am a regular poster of this forum. Also I agree with 0.05BTC/ month .

Ok no problem , if I am not eligible for avatar campaign.  I will put the bit-x.com avatar plus personal message for free Forever. I feel happy to serve myself as a dedicated participant and a part of bit-x.com campaign.

Personal message and avatar updated.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
got it thanks for the 3BTC for 6 months Cool

You got 3btc for what exactly?

I thought he just said he got 3BTC for wearing the personal avatar for 6 months..  Shocked  Shocked

That is so cheeaap..
0.125 per week? I can't even buy a Car with that.  Undecided

I think he is joking, this is the tx to his bitcoin address:

- https://blockchain.info/it/tx/1dce1294e0cc6db9e8d74ccdf6b4ffef9c847c576b994cf97b00c7855f80c6a5

https://archive.today/w6AMg
Pages:
Jump to: