Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card! - page 24. (Read 66834 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ToQcHista
what is this "in order" or this numer what is ?

http://www.picz.ge/img/s4/1503/4/a/ac068fa7995d.png

and today bitx i don't  transferred my account BTC . just i come message in phone that transfer btc but in account don't is.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys,
I tried to log in at Bit-X but can't, as it said that it has sent confirmation code to my mobile phone, but I didn't receive any... Also, the "Call me, please!" Option ain't working at all, instead would have logged in using that alt only...

The "Call me,please" button activates after 30 seconds.
SMS is working for me, i get the confirmation code.Just tested it.

Maybe, but I waited for more than a minute there, but it didn't work.
Also, I didn't receive any confirmation code from them yet.

If they don't mind, I would advice them to try to improve this a bit... Smiley
i cant get the confirmation code too what is actually hapening?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hey guys,
I tried to log in at Bit-X but can't, as it said that it has sent confirmation code to my mobile phone, but I didn't receive any... Also, the "Call me, please!" Option ain't working at all, instead would have logged in using that alt only...

Maybe, but I waited for more than a minute there, but it didn't work.
Also, I didn't receive any confirmation code from them yet.

If they don't mind, I would advice them to try to improve this a bit... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Hey guys,

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hey guys,
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
How long does it take for payments to be sent as been waiting ages now or payments only get processed when admin online. I was looking into buying GH however after seeing the the prices I decided againt buying but might consider if the prices where half of what they are currently at.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm going to put my faith in bit-x gonna use my earnings in their sig campaign to buy GHs, i hope it will be a good future for both of us!.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
SO I have a number of questions related to buying and selling and depositing funds here.

1 With buying GH contracts etc how long do they last for are they until sold again?

2 With fees and payments etc. What is the fee for equipment based off earnings and ratio etc. Like GH costs and earnings are on a 60/40 split as an example.

Also will you introduce altcoin mining maybe to have your own pool of alt coins to mine on that bring in the best ratio to be converted to.

Do you provide only GH or are you going to be listing and providing KH to offer scrypt and other algo mining.

And also to price for GH 0.00156 to 0.00152 per GH $0.46 to $0.50 seems high  and to but 200GH or more is expensive. Yet to buy elsewhere such as cex that uses multi algos their rate is $0.20 per GH or their about based on exchange rate and buy/sell orders
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
when will u implement email registration?

without email log in, I have to wait 3 minutes to get confirmation code from your call because I don't receive the code by SMS, it's unbelievably inefficient.  Cry

Email signups may be implemented within a month or so. However it would only allow very limited use of the exchange to comply with AML and KYC laws.

Or could u fix your sms system? It sucks, not only me, many other people have reported the same problem.

I wanna join your campaign, that's why I register here. But without email verification, if I go to another country, I can't log in or withdraw my fund because the phone number doesn't work in another country, that's a serious problem. Cry

The other issue, if someone lost SIM card, his/her account won't be used anymore, right? Roll Eyes

Will pass it onto the team.

Please ensure you setup an email with your account in the case of a lost number.
Activity: 840

without email log in, I have to wait 3 minutes to get confirmation code from your call because I don't receive the code by SMS, it's unbelievably inefficient.  Cry

Email signups may be implemented within a month or so. However it would only allow very limited use of the exchange to comply with AML and KYC laws.

Or could u fix your sms system? It sucks, not only me, many other people have reported the same problem.

I wanna join your campaign, that's why I register here. But without email verification, if I go to another country, I can't log in or withdraw my fund because the phone number doesn't work in another country, that's a serious problem. Cry

The other issue, if someone lost SIM card, his/her account won't be used anymore, right? Roll Eyes
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
why don't working their support ? (bitx)

Huh Huh

Yeah their support is bit slow. But here marco will help you.

I know Markos knowledge  Wink (Y) .
I just wondered why did not written me

What would you like to know?
ToQcHista

Huh Huh

I know Markos knowledge  Wink (Y) .
I just wondered why did not written me
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Huh Huh

ToQcHista

Huh Huh
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

without email log in, I have to wait 3 minutes to get confirmation code from your call because I don't receive the code by SMS, it's unbelievably inefficient.  Cry

Activity: 840

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
ToQcHista
according to Mining calculator

IF i invested 100 GHS Hashrate

Maintenance Fee , BTC:0.00000669 for 1 GHS per day

100 GHS Maintenance Fee = BTC:0.00000669*100 = 0.000669 BTC

and daily earning 1 GHS is 0.00000408 BTC / Day

for 100 GHS is 0.00040797 BTC / Day

so its a loss

Daily earning -  Maintenance Fee = 0.00040797- 0.000669 = -0.00026103 BTC

so its not profitable right

IS any mistake in my calculation ?

those numbers cant be correct cause i am sure they wont keep miners going if they loosing money

why?
Pages:
Jump to: