Pages:
Author

Topic: bit-z.com is a scam, please do not deposit your coin/token here - page 2. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Thanks for letting the community to know. I will spread the news on my telegram channel to alert more member so that everyone will stay safe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
thanks for warning . I have a token that will list there. maybe i will be a little cautious
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
I hold REBL and I know many users had issues with Bit-Z, but I never thought it was a scam nor do I now. I think they overcharge for their withdrawal fees among other problems, but to call them a flat out scam? Not really sure that is warranted.

Here is a recent review of Bit-Z and it does a good job of explaining a lot of the the current problems. But don't be fooled, they don't just blatantly steal your money. They just take it in other ways like poor design and high fees.

https://www.facebook.com/krzeszny/activity/1731913990202540
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Thank you for this warning was going to do the same thing but nope! Will have to move right along from this exchange.
Activity: 119
Oh your warning in a time, just wanted to deposit money there and buy one coin. Now I'll deposit less money.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Actually I see so many reports of people not being able to withdraw where they freeze accounts and then respond back in Chinese that if you don't know the language then you surely will not know what they're asking.

I was about to buy some BTX because they have the best price. I started going through the acct set up but then said "hmm let me check around first" and sure enough way , way too many negatives. I even see negatives on facebook right on their own acct which is seriously bad.

I'm noticing that it appears all of these exchanges that seem to offer certain coins for "cheap" seem to be doing rip off scams. Beware if it looks too good then it's probably to draw you in to steal.

I have a big problem with this exchange. I bought a 434 BTX, then I'm trying to transfer all BTX into my private wallet and the big problems started. 10 emails between me and their "support" and my coins are still in "waiting status". I am start loosing hope with them now  Angry Any HELP?

Ok I have UPDATE: All coins are now in my wallet. But the experience is very bad! If someone want to trade in Bit-z, think twice!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Thanks for your information. I have some friend claim the Bit-Z is more secure from other. I will warning him for this.
For new trading exchange, you should not deposit much! Should try in small quantities or choose the exchange on coinmarketcap.com. This is only a safety measure! Not necessary if you trust!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Actually I see so many reports of people not being able to withdraw where they freeze accounts and then respond back in Chinese that if you don't know the language then you surely will not know what they're asking.

I was about to buy some BTX because they have the best price. I started going through the acct set up but then said "hmm let me check around first" and sure enough way , way too many negatives. I even see negatives on facebook right on their own acct which is seriously bad.

I'm noticing that it appears all of these exchanges that seem to offer certain coins for "cheap" seem to be doing rip off scams. Beware if it looks too good then it's probably to draw you in to steal.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Yes, this not left, i will be careful from this exchange
And this exchange verification need card identifity
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
Thanks for your information. I have some friend claim the Bit-Z is more secure from other. I will warning him for this.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Thanks for your warning.
In fact, I do not know where Z registered in the country, it seems, Z really want a Ponzi site.
In addition, bittrex's KYC system does not know what happened, my advanced verification application has been audited for a month.

yes, there are so many problems with the exchanges these days. they just want to lock, secure and steal people money.
Activity: 97
Thanks for your warning.
In fact, I do not know where Z registered in the country, it seems, Z really want a Ponzi site.
In addition, bittrex's KYC system does not know what happened, my advanced verification application has been audited for a month.
legendary
Thanks for the warning,newbies like me are easily get baited with this scam sites.Before i invest i do a lot of research so that my money wont be spent to some ponzi doings.

yes, there are so many legit sites out there, no reason to go with this new scam site. legit exchanges, bittrex.com, poloniex.com, kraken.com, and bitfinex.com. they have all the coins/tokens for people to trade.
Activity: 210
Thanks for the warning,newbies like me are easily get baited with this scam sites.Before i invest i do a lot of research so that my money wont be spent to some ponzi doings.
legendary
you will not get your coin/token back. be warn!
Pages:
Jump to: