Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 151. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I for one am very excited for the contracts and the marketplace Im looking forward to my first BitBay purchase as for the info on what is being done ive read the thread and followed the thread im just at a loss why potential investors wont do the same...If you wanna know what BitBay is and where its headed the least you can do is research dont ya think??

If only more people were as diligent as you have been!  Cheers and yes, I think you are 100% correct on that!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Just bought another 600k - love these 'newbies' panic selling into me lol

That is a lot of confidence in their project. I am not sure if I could risk money right now on this. It looks good, but there are sevral good projects now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For the first time in a long time, we have several positive indications of upward movement.

1) a higher low than previously.  This makes upward support

2) We are now above the Ichimoku Cloud - that means support (though it is thin)

3) Channel breakout.  We're now out of the downward channel (also supported by #1)

All these things point to a good week ahead.

https://i.imgur.com/qJxcszl.png
crap

Not sure if you noticed, but this is the BitBay thread.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Not sure what's going on with this. I have about 54,000 BAY staking. First day nothing. Second day I got 2.17 BAY. Third day I got this:

Code:

Date: 11/29/2014 08:09
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 BAY
Net amount: -27176.89649076 BAY
Transaction ID: 4fa6e641d2134ebee1fcb768b187397ac4306678d1e9b50a1ee165b8e28b47d1

Nice... This code is working well.

No problems here, staking without errors, I suspect it's not the code...
Not sure what's going on with this. I have about 54,000 BAY staking. First day nothing. Second day I got 2.17 BAY. Third day I got this:

Code:

Transaction ID: 4fa6e641d2134ebee1fcb768b187397ac4306678d1e9b50a1ee165b8e28b47d1

I've been staking since day 1 with absolutey 0 issues.  Maybe it's just you.
Activity: 52

Code:

Activity: 11
I for one am very excited for the contracts and the marketplace Im looking forward to my first BitBay purchase as for the info on what is being done ive read the thread and followed the thread im just at a loss why potential investors wont do the same...If you wanna know what BitBay is and where its headed the least you can do is research dont ya think??
Activity: 663
Merit: 500

Get your coin listed on the all new Peerbet 2.0!

Countdown clock above!

Current bid - 0.51 btc;

Bid here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9528783
[/quote]
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Activity: 27
Next week we expect some goooood news  Grin
Any news on when the walletupdate will be released?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I sense an awakening in the force.

My advice, hold and don't stop holding.
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
Was about to invest here but unusualfacts and other people not willing to explain or just answer questions just pushed me away. Looks scammy if people say "if u didn't invest why u ask?" Fuck off then man.
+1
Currently half in and thinking about getting out due to the above reasons. Too much profanity and unprofessional posts by newbie accounts.

So you're going to divest because people not associated with the project are posting dumb things on an open forum? You don't sound like the most rational of investor...

What's not rational about wanting to see a positive and helpful community? A friendly productive community would be much more inviting for potential investors. Nobody posting here seems to even care about the product. All they talk about is the price of Bay and how it's going to make them rich. I would like to see at least a few who are excited by the opportunity Bay can give to anyone wanting to buy or sell goods and services. If nobody is going to actually use Bay than it's worth nothing. Spewing profanity and telling people not to ask questions because it's no important right now is not productive. Telling people to read through 100+ pages of mostly garbage is not good either. Are you going to tell people to read through 1000 pages to get their answers when we get there? If you know the answer to a question just answer it. If you are making an assumption or feel the question isn't valid don't even post a reply. I'm not out yet but I'd like to see the tone change here and questions that have been asked get answered and promises get fulfilled.

The Smart contracts combined with great branding and a brilliant dev is a great combination. I have a lot of hope for this one.

Agree therefore invested accordingly + l m l not computer guy and want to improve my knowledge about computing and disruptive technologies   however so so far quite a few people just blaming or smearing this is not what a forum should be, we all invested in to make some bucks in crypto technology seems that we still have this primitive behavior towards each but l must confess that there are still nice people to talk.
good luck everyone

Nice weekend
  Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Hi Everyone

Hope we are all enjoying the weekend.Just a friendly reminder, please don't quote posts that are characterized by obvious fud or profanity, that will help the mods keep the thread clean.

thanks

BitBay Team
Activity: 44
let's see if monday brings anything good :/
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Was about to invest here but unusualfacts and other people not willing to explain or just answer questions just pushed me away. Looks scammy if people say "if u didn't invest why u ask?" Fuck off then man.
+1
Currently half in and thinking about getting out due to the above reasons. Too much profanity and unprofessional posts by newbie accounts.

So you're going to divest because people not associated with the project are posting dumb things on an open forum? You don't sound like the most rational of investor...

What's not rational about wanting to see a positive and helpful community? A friendly productive community would be much more inviting for potential investors. Nobody posting here seems to even care about the product. All they talk about is the price of Bay and how it's going to make them rich. I would like to see at least a few who are excited by the opportunity Bay can give to anyone wanting to buy or sell goods and services. If nobody is going to actually use Bay than it's worth nothing. Spewing profanity and telling people not to ask questions because it's no important right now is not productive. Telling people to read through 100+ pages of mostly garbage is not good either. Are you going to tell people to read through 1000 pages to get their answers when we get there? If you know the answer to a question just answer it. If you are making an assumption or feel the question isn't valid don't even post a reply. I'm not out yet but I'd like to see the tone change here and questions that have been asked get answered and promises get fulfilled.

The Smart contracts combined with great branding and a brilliant dev is a great combination. I have a lot of hope for this one.
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
+1

Two people damage the reputation of a coin, people who FUD and people who feel the need to defend a coin in a completely irrational way that makes them either look like they are part of a scam or generally not confident themselves of the coin and are concerned about their coin. In the end if the coin is good and makes money the price will rise. Until then I suggest everyone asks questions thinks about the project sensibly and tries their best not to resort to emotionalism.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am assuming that with 1% POS coins every year , there will be 10 million coins added into circulation per year.
Is that a true statement.

Something like that I think, however many people don't stake coins so it will be considerably less, as they keep them on exchanges. My Bitbay has been staking since the first moment I could move them into my wallet.
Activity: 250
+1

Jump to: