Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBillions GBBG - page 5. (Read 51719 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
August 21, 2014, 09:47:40 AM
Who will win a SOLID GOLD coin this month?

Who will win a SOLID SILVER coin this month?

On September 5th we will conduct 5 drawings and announce the winners of each drawing. The prize are as follows:
  •     Gold Eagle Coin 1/10 OZ
  •     Silver Vienna Philharmonic Coin MS70 Certified
  •    Silver Maple Leaf Coin 1 OZ
  •   Co-Founder Upgrade
  •    Advertising on 1 Earnings Source for 3 Months

Every point you earn in August will qualify as an entry into EACH of the drawings. So get those points! You could be a lucky winner!

To qualify you must earn:
  •     At least 1,000 points at GBBG|bitcoinfaucet
  •     AND at least 1,000 points at GBBG|bitfeud
  •     AND at least 1,000 points at GBBG|iwantacar
  •     AND at least 1,000 points at GBBG|mybitcoinrewards
    OR
  •    5,000 points at GBBG|pow

If you are a member of Preservation of Wealth, you can earn up to 25,000 entries into each drawing! If you are not a member of Preservation of wealth, you can earn up to 20,000 entries into each drawing.

For example. Let’s say you earned the following:
  •     1,200 points at GBBG|bitcoinfaucet
  •     3,000 points at GBBG|bitfeud
  •     5,000 points at GBBG|iwantacar
  •     2,500 points at GBBG|mybitcoinrewards
  •     5,000 points at GBBG|pow

Then you would have:
  •     16,700 chances to win the GOLD EAGLE COIN
  •     16,700 chances to win the SILVER VIENNA PHILHARMONIC COIN
  •     16,700 chances to win the SILVER MAPLE LEAF COIN
  •     16,700 chances to win a Co-Founder Upgrade
  •     16,700 chances to win 3 months advertising on 1 Earnings Source

WOW! All you have to do is get points and you could be a lucky winner!!!
July 29, 2014, 04:52:04 AM
So, if I dont "earn points" or refer anyone, whats the % of the pool a co-founder would get? (In the mythical Matrix stage of course)

If you dont earn points, you get nothing.

That is correct, you don't get anything for signing up then doing absolutely nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 25, 2014, 08:37:12 AM
So, if I dont "earn points" or refer anyone, whats the % of the pool a co-founder would get? (In the mythical Matrix stage of course)

If you dont earn points, you get nothing.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
July 25, 2014, 08:34:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 25, 2014, 02:47:11 AM
What about this rapid decrease in revenues? From 40 BTC in May to about 7 BTC in June and July? Does not look that good ATM. What is behind this?
July 25, 2014, 01:25:51 AM
Well I am still waiting for any promises to come true really... I dont believe in slagging something unless I try it so I shelled out for a co-founder account. I dont get any of the emails/messages you reckon go out to members and I don get anything in return for my "investment" except the chance to contribute to your advertising revenue and collect the crumbs of it for doing so.

I have no intention of cancelling my membership ...waiting for the day they will be worth...how much did you promise at the start? Bahahahahaha

What emails are you talking about going out to members. I do not recall any emails ever going out to members. As for getting return on your investment, as a co-founder you have a lifetime position. The revenue share will start, as is advertised on the website, after the matrix is set which is after all co-founder positions are gone. There is 1758 positions left as of now. Once the matrix is set you will earn based on your points monthly from the co-founder pool, the member pool, matrix commissions and direct referral commissions. That is in addition to any advertiser upgrade commissions and bitcoinfaucet point earnings.

To earn the above commissions you will not ever have to pay anything ever (apart from advertiser upgrade commissions).

Currently you can also get referral upgrade commissions for any members you introduce that upgrade to co-founder. Each one would be worth 40% of the upgrade price to you. Even with the flash sale price you would get $10 per upgraded referral. With the standard price it would be more.

Your referral members becoming advertisers would not earn you commissions unless you were an advertiser as well.
Activity: 448
July 24, 2014, 11:57:12 PM
Well I am still waiting for any promises to come true really... I dont believe in slagging something unless I try it so I shelled out for a co-founder account. I dont get any of the emails/messages you reckon go out to members and I don get anything in return for my "investment" except the chance to contribute to your advertising revenue and collect the crumbs of it for doing so.

I have no intention of cancelling my membership ...waiting for the day they will be worth...how much did you promise at the start? Bahahahahaha

But they revamped the main website and it looks so much prettier now!

Some people are never satisfied...! Roll Eyes

/sarc
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
July 24, 2014, 11:48:50 PM

July 21, 2014, 03:21:02 AM
Commissions were paid on the 15th for;

Bitbillions Co-founder upgrades,
Bitfeud advertiser upgrades,
Iwantacar advertiser upgrades,
Mybitcoinrewards advertiser upgrades,
Bitbillionsfaucet advertiser upgrades and
Bitbillionsfaucet point earnings.

July 05, 2014, 02:45:54 AM
The 15th will be the first payouts for the bitbillions faucet
June 12, 2014, 11:57:32 PM
 NOTICE

We have made a slight modification to the Compensation Plan regarding monthly payouts.

All your earnings from every source are lumped together into one single payout each month. Each member will pay a transaction fee of 0.0001 BTC when their payout is processed. You must have earnings of at least 0.0002 BTC to receive a payout.
June 10, 2014, 08:29:11 AM
Due to popular demand GBBG Bitbillions has now added a bitcoin faucet that free and premium members will earn from every month. Premium members can earn 5 times as much as free members as well as qualifying for referral commissions and being able to place an ad up as well.
May 29, 2014, 03:25:37 AM
selling co founder account

pm me

There is a place on the bitbillions forum where you can advertise Founder or co-founder accounts for sale.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2014, 04:11:52 AM
selling co founder account

pm me
May 27, 2014, 10:19:15 AM
The GBBG "matrix" software is not 700000$ software, but most probably 20 times lower. You can't make it work (and don't want to) for 8 months. You are paying affiliate commissions when someone give you more then 25$ in "donations". You are getting people to make things for free and you are getting the commissions. This is a Ponzi scheme with thousands of participants who donated more then 25$ and thousands of free clickers.

And that just proves you do not know what you are talking about
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
May 26, 2014, 04:48:17 PM
The GBBG "matrix" software is not 700000$ software, but most probably 20 times lower. You can't make it work (and don't want to) for 8 months. You are paying affiliate commissions when someone give you more then 25$ in "donations". You are getting people to make things for free and you are getting the commissions. This is a Ponzi scheme with thousands of participants who donated more then 25$ and thousands of free clickers.
May 26, 2014, 08:18:36 AM
This is a complete joke. Don't get scammed.

You obviously have not checked it out at all
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
May 24, 2014, 01:08:07 PM
This is a complete joke. Don't get scammed.
May 24, 2014, 10:04:55 AM
There is a new blog post regarding the top secret project.

I won't put the full blog post up, instead you can go and read it yourself at https://bitbillions.com/blog/isnt-that-just-dandi/?refid=14fQw26tbsXmXct3bZoh6Gi2ozeU3teqVR
May 13, 2014, 10:15:31 AM
I think due to the new site design a lot of people missed these.

DID YOU KNOW

Only 6 people played the bitfeud Flash Sale on May 5th, and 5 of them won! Only 4 people played the bitfeud Flash Sale on May 12th, and all 4 of them won!
Pages:
Jump to: