Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BITBLACKRED.COM ★ NEW GAME ★ CRAZY MOMENT = FREE BITCOINS ★ - page 7. (Read 11404 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
I did press claim and nothing happens....

according to the system you have lost 600 satoshis at 5/22/2014 22:30:41.  You can get freebitcoins every 10MIN on "Crazy Moment". good Luck "Jaaawsh"  Wink
The faucet is coming up but not giving me anything Sad my user name is Jaaawsh

You must press the button "claim bonus". Good Luck and Enjoy it " Jaaawsh"  Cheesy
Hello! Was wondering if there are troubles with cash outs? Was enjoying the faucet till I hit the 0.00016 max wall. Deposited 0.0001 which
removed the limit and made it up too 0.009. Requested a cash out and have yet to receive it.

I've been enjoying it so far and was wondering once a cash out has been requested the user cannot collect from the faucet anymore?
I couldn't find any info on this and noticed the faucet timer is still ticking down. I logged out and the faucet once again can be collected
with a new account. Deposited 0.0002 and started playing till I noticed even with the deposited coins the limit hasn't been lifted.

I sent you a pm with further details. Hoping everything is on the up n up.

Anyone have confirmed cash outs from here?

Hi teck, I just saw your PM, and your withdrawal has been processed at 22/05/2014 14:32:21. withdrawals are manual when users is new or suspected. good luck
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Seems like a nice game. Gonna try my luck.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Hello! Was wondering if there are troubles with cash outs? Was enjoying the faucet till I hit the 0.00016 max wall. Deposited 0.0001 which
removed the limit and made it up too 0.009. Requested a cash out and have yet to receive it.

I've been enjoying it so far and was wondering once a cash out has been requested the user cannot collect from the faucet anymore?
I couldn't find any info on this and noticed the faucet timer is still ticking down. I logged out and the faucet once again can be collected
with a new account. Deposited 0.0002 and started playing till I noticed even with the deposited coins the limit hasn't been lifted.

Interested in this too as I'm thinking of playing some here but I always like to see valid cash outs from non-biased sources.   thanks
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
What happened to the faucet??
15 minutes remaining to start Crazy moment  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no more crazy moment  Huh
We have solved the technical problems. Crazy Moment is Now. Good Luck "griffin" !

thanks, i can play it again  Cheesy

edit: looks something problem when i play and crazy moment start i dont get anything from crazy moment?
 Huh
Fixed my issue thanks!

And I think I changed my mind, next time I have a few bitcoin I'm going to deposit here and see what happens. Bitblackred has really grown on me.

We are better for our players. We are developing more promotions in the future. Good Luck!.
Fixed my issue thanks!

And I think I changed my mind, next time I have a few bitcoin I'm going to deposit here and see what happens. Bitblackred has really grown on me.
Honestly probably wouldn't like it except for the super easy quick faucet. The faucet makes bitblackred one of those games that you can just zone out and not even think about it just play.
Picking the right color just seems to simple too me :p I wouldn't want to gamble my money that way. But like I said the faucet makes it worth while.

ALSO!!!! Kinda glitched out on me and left .0000001 in my account now I can't use the faucet or make a bet.... Sad
We are glad to hear that you also enjoyed the faucet. We are sorry but the minimum bet is 100 satoshis. Good Luck!!  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
can you show the last card that i got ?
Honestly probably wouldn't like it except for the super easy quick faucet. The faucet makes bitblackred one of those games that you can just zone out and not even think about it just play.
Picking the right color just seems to simple too me :p I wouldn't want to gamble my money that way. But like I said the faucet makes it worth while.

ALSO!!!! Kinda glitched out on me and left .0000001 in my account now I can't use the faucet or make a bet.... Sad
no more crazy moment  Huh
We have solved the technical problems. Crazy Moment is Now. Good Luck "griffin" !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no more crazy moment  Huh
why is max faucet bet 16k Huh Huh Huh
If you deposit then you will have no restriction. Good Luck "Joca97" !
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
why is max faucet bet 16k Huh Huh Huh
I like it for speed and faucet good luck bro

We hope you enjoy much. Good Luck "atinski" !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
To dare is the price of progress
I like it for speed and faucet good luck bro
Pages:
Jump to: