Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitBlender] Signature Campaign - Seniors and up (Open) - page 3. (Read 66521 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Username/UID: Rana590/ 993458
Bitcointalk Rank: Sr Member
Current number of posts: 1357
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 1CKragYSoNbmQmPjsq5dekkNhUGs2ZFZb5
I had joined in this campaign on 24 September. I didn't receive any payment for this. Hopefully you will update about it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Thanks ...ashamed of my doubt... Sad

brad

What do you feel ashamed of?

It's crazy how a few members of the forum are like gods here... The guy has the funds in escrow, is supposed to pay every two weeks and has 6 weeks of delay then comes back without any kind of excuses saying "yeah I gotta pay" and you're ashamed of having doubted?? xD

It's crazy. Luptin has probably his own reasons to have delayed so much but what the hell is wrong about stating facts? He's 6 weeks late and it's perfectly normal to have asked yourself "hey, am I going to get paid?".

His reputation is irrelevant to you asking to be paid on time xD
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Thanks ...ashamed of my doubt... Sad

brad
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
I'm preparing payments to make up for the missed rounds.
They'll be sent out tomorrow morning.

After that, the campaign will switch from bi-weekly payments to monthly rounds,
but more about that once the payments have been made.

I'll also talk to bitblender about whether, and if how, to transfer the campaign.
Appreciate for the update and payment. Waiting for further updates about the campaign.

Also, kindly update my bitcoin address to 35udw85sr4h5m1pteVSjaNJiTfQLU5nZfk

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

Thanks for the payment sir luptin, so what is the update for the campaign is it still on going?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Username/UID: Ukraine2020/916376
Current number of posts: 3107
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 16NKdEncUCmyWLS8ZKbRKyrjKuS47s6tVn
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I'm preparing payments to make up for the missed rounds.
They'll be sent out tomorrow morning.

After that, the campaign will switch from bi-weekly payments to monthly rounds,
but more about that once the payments have been made.

I'll also talk to bitblender about whether, and if how, to transfer the campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello! Can I join the company?
Is it active now?
Thank!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
Well, honestly, that's his own problems, a good manager is someone who does his job in a good way.. he got a good reputation here, it's painful to see him losing that green rep, @lutpin, really recommend that you afford more time for your job as a manager .. don't make peoples run away.
Best of luck.

It's his choice. Usually if you have issues, can't dedicate enough time, are planning to travel, get sick, or something of a sort happens, you let your employer know and allow him to choose someone else for the job. Every single day I see trusted managers bumping their threads, looking for work. It wouldn't even take a day for the management to change, count posts and pay you all.
You should contact Bitblender and other businesses that employ Lutpin and tell them about this situation. It's in their best interest to resolve this.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
It's sad to see this happening again from Lutpin Management, I hope there will be some news about Lutpin very soon.

~People can change , it's just a matter of time
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
do we have any updates about the payments? it has been over 2 months without pay already.
I'm of the view that ...that boat has sunk along with crypto prices....in that this campaign is set up on hard $$$$

rather than BTC...would like to be surprised...but 2 months w/o any info is not a very good sign.....

brad

but the escrow address (found in OP) had enough bitcoin in it for payments (0.4BTC). the problem is that the manager (lutpin) is not counting posts anymore. he obviously doesn't have time to manage this campaign. maybe a change of manager is require, at least until he finds more free time to manage this campaign like before. he has been doing an excellent job up until he became busy and stopped communicating.
He's running multiple campaigns and they are all in the same boat, the only thing I see him post are gambling an altcoin investment post.
Well, honestly, that's his own problems, a good manager is someone who does his job in a good way.. he got a good reputation here, it's painful to see him losing that green rep, @lutpin, really recommend that you afford more time for your job as a manager .. don't make peoples run away.
Best of luck.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
do we have any updates about the payments? it has been over 2 months without pay already.
I'm of the view that ...that boat has sunk along with crypto prices....in that this campaign is set up on hard $$$$

rather than BTC...would like to be surprised...but 2 months w/o any info is not a very good sign.....

brad

but the escrow address (found in OP) had enough bitcoin in it for payments (0.4BTC). the problem is that the manager (lutpin) is not counting posts anymore. he obviously doesn't have time to manage this campaign. maybe a change of manager is require, at least until he finds more free time to manage this campaign like before. he has been doing an excellent job up until he became busy and stopped communicating.
copper member
Clueless!

brad
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
Username/UID: eckmar
Bitcointalk Rank: Legendary (You can put me as Hero)
Current number of posts: 1710
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 3LagmXc8L8FcejBcke2pyHkPgKLPC3VApC
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Hello! Can I join on a hero member spot as a legendary rank member?
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Username/UID: Ashong Salonga
Current number of posts: 637
Bitcoin Address to send the payment:3DfSMgX5ZBTkk9mGmU3uTepviWGis6ih7y
copper member
Clueless!
Is this campaign really open for new participants?

I'm kinda wondering if "old" participants are going to get paid...maybe the 'tap' is drying up and he is just wrapping the campaign up...I mean

11-14% drop in BTC price can't be helping

brad
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Username/UID: Jeremycoin/397611
Bitcointalk Rank: Legendary
Current number of posts: 2972 (including this one)
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 19kMBQR4mevv8ebAsdMH3Rc2KbUsgDuKV2

I see there's a vacant spot here, hence I'd like to join this campaign
Pages:
Jump to: