Pages:
Author

Topic: BITBOSS [BOSS] ☍☍☍☍☍☍☍ Ninja start NO PREMINE/NO ICO/ NO IPO ☍☍☍☍☍☍☍☍ - page 5. (Read 11037 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

This is cool to have a place to exchange BOSS. But this reminds me of how novaexchange was.... Listing coins with tons of pairs, without any requests... I am really hesitant to put any money on this exchange right now. Just a public reminder to keep your money safe.

Hi,

EmpireX is just new, sorry cant help that. Im listing new coins people point out to me.
Because we are new this is a great way to get new people in to our exchange. Couple of months a go Yobit whas not known by many and whas listing everything Wink
We dont ist everything. Im not searching for new coins my self like i said its pointed out to me.
Its unfortunately novaexchange got hacked (so they say) this affect me as well. Lost also on that not much but a loss is a loss none the less.

All we can do is our best and thats what we do.

If you have any questions im also much online on chat chanel on exchange

Greetings EmpireX
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
"That's just like, your opinion, man."
It's always nice to see some new SHA256 coins get released. Good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
so is anyone mining this or nah ?

I was but I think it got diffjacked really hard. Lots of miners left.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

This is cool to have a place to exchange BOSS. But this reminds me of how novaexchange was.... Listing coins with tons of pairs, without any requests... I am really hesitant to put any money on this exchange right now. Just a public reminder to keep your money safe.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
Looks like fun, here is a pool:

https://boss.suprnova.cc

Port for Nicehash please?

You can use 3956 for Nicehash

3955 worked as clipto was saying, but yeah it does take like 10-15 minutes for it to get settled down.

Thanks for the quick response OC, you are a true gentleman.  Wink
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Pool:

hashpool.eu

stratum+tcp://hashpool.eu:3267 -u YOUR WALLET ADDRESS -p x
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
damn really... i used 3955 as instructed and still not getting recognized.. been 15 mins at least
Activity: 311
Activity: 311
Hm, can't get Nicehash connected:
"Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low."  Huh

Ah finally it's running..  Grin
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Ok thanks, 12.5 is tiny block rewards, long block time, and very high diff with no roadmap makes it an easy pass.

Very long block times vs small reward. Or did I also read the ann wrong?

oh, just noticed, 10 minutes block time? really???
Activity: 994
Ok thanks, 12.5 is tiny block rewards, long block time, and very high diff with no roadmap makes it an easy pass.

Very long block times vs small reward. Or did I also read the ann wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
BITBOSS added to https://coin-miners.info pool  >>> stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3333 -u YOUR WALLET ADDRESS -p c=BOSS , use port 3334 for nicehash
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
block reward is 125 now, then 12.5 or 12,500?  

when are you people going to learn to use commas and decimal points correctly?

Some Europeans use them inversely to the Americas. You're a president. You should know that.

So which is it? Twelve and a half coins of twelve thousand five hundred coins? Do I need to spell the question out any more clearly DEV?

jeez, it's obviously 12.5, not 12,500
Pages:
Jump to: