Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCAPS (BCP) - new advanced Cryptocurrency: Scrypt,POS/POW & Decentralized - page 16. (Read 8997 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This project with pre-mine 28% it is huge amount,  i think dev need a plan to distribution , marketing or something like that ,bounty ,signature.. ..

Too much pre-mine is not good for any project. Good luck.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Wink Hey,
Look nice...just visited your project, whitepaper and roadmap are quite detailed. Thanks!
But I want to know time for next ICO Crowdsale, I like to join and get cheap tokens first. Please!
Dear guy,
Thanks for interest.
SECOND ICO CROWDSALE OF BITCAPS
⏰⏰⏰The second ICO Crowdsale will be opened from 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC +8) on November 23rd, 2017.
⚠️⚠️⚠️The amount of BCP tokens for this round is also 90,000 BCP tokens.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Price: $0.8/ BCP
⚠️⚠️⚠️Maximum total: 500 tokens/ID.
Let be the lucky person who owns the next value BCP tokens.
Let follow these to know important information:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalBitcaps
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-fi-l2EA7wACftlPCR8fQ
- Facbook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Global-Bitcaps-886754368140390/
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitcaps
Thanks!
Yep, I can see. It's hot. will contact to ask more infor. Thanks! Good luck!
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Wink Hey,
Look nice...just visited your project, whitepaper and roadmap are quite detailed. Thanks!
But I want to know time for next ICO Crowdsale, I like to join and get cheap tokens first. Please!
Dear guy,
Thanks for interest.
SECOND ICO CROWDSALE OF BITCAPS
⏰⏰⏰The second ICO Crowdsale will be opened from 0:00 AM to 3:00 AM (UTC +8) on November 23rd, 2017.
⚠️⚠️⚠️The amount of BCP tokens for this round is also 90,000 BCP tokens.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Price: $0.8/ BCP
⚠️⚠️⚠️Maximum total: 500 tokens/ID.
Let be the lucky person who owns the next value BCP tokens.
Let follow these to know important information:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalBitcaps
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-fi-l2EA7wACftlPCR8fQ
- Facbook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Global-Bitcaps-886754368140390/
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitcaps
Thanks!
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Hello
And the wallet windows yet is not present? I do not see any links on the site either, there are pictures, but without references.
Dear Mr. Cobra9100,
Bitcaps is new crypcurrency with a lot of advantages meeting investor's expectance. Although it has just appeared with the first ICO Crowdsale of Bitcaps, it was really successful.
It’s so surprised because the number of people interested in ordering the first round is too large, more than 5000 members from over 20 countries in the world. You can see from some our public sites, such as fanpage, twitter, website, etc. Definitely, it will grow fast in the next time responding hopeness of all investors.
Let give Bitcaps a chance to contribute for your road of being rich.
Please take an objective look to support new generations like Bitcaps. According to the roadmap we have published, the wallet will be announced in January 2018 or very soon. Look forward to your welcome and support. We are trying our best to build a good project for investor. Wish for your support more than ever! Give us some advices if you can.
Thanks!

Is it sure that you are not going to release a wallet before January 2018? Is that after your ICO will be completed?
Activity: 7
 Wink Hey,
Hello
And the wallet windows yet is not present? I do not see any links on the site either, there are pictures, but without references.
Dear Mr. Cobra9100,
Bitcaps is new crypcurrency with a lot of advantages meeting investor's expectance. Although it has just appeared with the first ICO Crowdsale of Bitcaps, it was really successful.
It’s so surprised because the number of people interested in ordering the first round is too large, more than 5000 members from over 20 countries in the world. You can see from some our public sites, such as fanpage, twitter, website, etc. Definitely, it will grow fast in the next time responding hopeness of all investors.
Let give Bitcaps a chance to contribute for your road of being rich.
Please take an objective look to support new generations like Bitcaps. According to the roadmap we have published, the wallet will be announced in January 2018 or very soon. Look forward to your welcome and support. We are trying our best to build a good project for investor. Wish for your support more than ever! Give us some advices if you can.
Thanks!
Activity: 77
wow guys..... wack... realy... weack.... lunch...
We've seen from the explanation that Bitcaps is a project that has 4 benefits and some features for investors. I think Bitcaps' strategy is great for stealing the attention of investors.
Thank you so much for your interest. We are trying our best to build a good project for investor. Wish for your support more than ever! Thanks!
Hello
Dear guy,
Thank you for your interest! According to the roadmap we have published, the wallet will be announced in January 2018 or very soon. Look forward to your welcome and support.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
We've seen from the explanation that Bitcaps is a project that has 4 benefits and some features for investors. I think Bitcaps' strategy is great for stealing the attention of investors.
Activity: 239
On the website algo is script. Here x11..
Activity: 120
Hello
Your strategy and roadmap are very good. However, the lending only receives a maximum profit of 39% per month, I think it is not attractive enough compared to some other projects.
There are many ways for investors to make profit from BCP such as: staking, mining, trading, ... We have carefully calculated to ensure the safety of the project as well as the profit of investors be stable long term. Thank you for your contribution!
Activity: 2
Your strategy and roadmap are very good. However, the lending only receives a maximum profit of 39% per month, I think it is not attractive enough compared to some other projects.
An interesting ICO project. Hope you succeed and I will own a lot of BCP 😊
It sounds great to hear that. Thanks for interest!
Activity: 2
An interesting ICO project. Hope you succeed and I will own a lot of BCP 😊
Pre-mine percent 29%, Last POW block 1000, how about the pos? Min and max coin age of PoS?
We will soon announce the wallet on windows, linux, mac os, so you can keep the coin for getting the BCP from the PoS.
guys, any pool to mine it ?
We have not yet announced the pool for mining, To ensure that the number of BCPs in the market is not so much and uncontrolled causing inflation
Wallet download links do not work.
Hi guy, We have shown a specific roadmap. We have already prepared the domains: bitcapswallet.com for the release of the wallet in January, 2018. Let's welcome. Thanks!

Oh wow, January 2018? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your carbon copy x11 shitcoin's massive technology unveil in January, long after you've taken whatever money you can get from people stupid enough to give it up.

Doing an ICO for a PoS coin without a publicly available wallet while the developer mines the chain. Now I've heard it all.
Thank you for your interest and contribution. Maybe we will accelerate to launch sooner. Looking forward to your welcome! See you soon. Thank you!
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Pre-mine percent 29%, Last POW block 1000, how about the pos? Min and max coin age of PoS?
Pages:
Jump to: