Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCHANGE - Brand New Coin Exchange! - 2016 Launch - page 5. (Read 9730 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Your website is nice and well designed, but i'm not sure if it is 100% legit  Undecided

Edit: It's a pure ponzi, beware all!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
table query error
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Sincerelyt didn't understand how this is in any way connected to coin arbitrage, you can call it how you want, but is the same Ponzi scheme that we have seen form ages now, only change that is possible to be scammed with any cryptocurrency and not only with BTC.
Be carefull on sending your money to this kind of services, because it's not guaranted any return, otherwise is more than possible that your money will be lost forever!
First times they works to let believe people's that there's a return, and when the Ponzi si big...pufff  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
everything is looking like it is doing well so far
Thats how a HYIP scam starts..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Is the blockchain for Ultracoin on the right fork? I try to send some coins but nothing accepted in the Investment Panel.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
everything is looking like it is doing well so far
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
ohh nice, a fresh scam is out!!!  MUST DEPOSIT!
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
I like the idea, but i realy dont like, that startind deposits are too big, it would be more sustainable, to take smaller investments, but have longer investment time and smaller ROI. As a investor, not a trader i would be totaly happy to have 10% on half year or one % weekly, so i as investor can make profit and Site as trader can make profit, if they can handle trading well i dont care if they can make 10 or 50 times more profit, But promising huge profit on short time are not sustainable, sooner or later will coma bad tradeing peried, but investors still want their money.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
junk

please do not post accusation or FUD in our thread, it will be removed as it is off-topic.

Thank you.

I agree, he just deletes every negative post, or the ones who reveal him, trying to save investor money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
junk

please do not post accusation or FUD in our thread, it will be removed as it is off-topic.

Thank you.

It will be removed because you don't actually like it.
Probably because he is right and because your thread is a self-moderated one.
Now why can you do that if you are not a ponzi... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Is this not just a ponzi? A very good looking one. how can you make that profit in such a short time.

jep that's what i thought, obviously. Cheesy
But in difference of states i don't consider ponzies as a bad thing, as long as they are clear about their nature.
I wouldn't use it but, that's just a matter of, free will. So my question, is not about any critics,
but about to be able to be able to support my users and help them, to make an informed decision.
so i am looking forward the statement :-)

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 131
Is this not just a ponzi? A very good looking one. how can you make that profit in such a short time.
this is basically the "ponzi" section but even real investment sites with high ROI are put here
I think wait for admin for official response
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

thank you for adding us,
Could you outline, how you are trading the invested coins?
Arbitrage means trading the differences between two exchanges, right?
Are you doing this using the currency invested by the particular user, or are you using one specific currency?
(for example converting every currency into one single and then trade or are you doing the trades in all available currencies directly)
On which exchanges are you trading?

I don't have any problem with any form of investment/gambling/even ponzi (i feel everybody can decide himself)
i'd just like to be able, to explain to my users, what this is and like to be able to answer questions.

thank you in advance
and good morning everybody
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 124
I find it little hard to believe you already have 5 investments using some super obscure coins (Neutron?MasterTraderCoin?SpreadCoin? de fuck xD), nevertheless I made a modest investment, just to see. Since you only just started.. now is the time.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Coming soon
Pages:
Jump to: