Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next? - page 19. (Read 3473 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 08:59:48 AM
"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

After 10k, bitcoin wil down as resistance then continue to the moon.
Actually bitcoin is crypto currency, main fuction if we see bitcoin from name is currency.
So far, i dont see many people use bitcoin as currency. Why?
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
November 28, 2017, 08:52:05 AM
I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days it will again resume the increase in value.
What is the meaning of sell bitcoin now? Do you think that $ 10,000 is the limit for bitcoin? Now the bitcoin is on the wave of success. Every day there will be new users. Now we need to aim for $ 11,000. Any positive news will only increase the value of bitcoin. I am sure that next year the trade area will begin to use bitcoins as means of payment for goods.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
November 28, 2017, 08:37:13 AM
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Bitcoins next move might be going down rapidly after reaching 10k$ milestone. I heard rumors that operation to bring down bitcoin and let BCH take over is being conspired. Even if they are to get on with their plan, all they can do is bring down btc price. For now, enjoy the high price of btc. Always have some fiat ready to rebuy some bitcoin. My estimate is that this plan will be set in motion within the last week of december, maybe earlier.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 08:12:03 AM
I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days it will again resume the increase in value.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
November 28, 2017, 04:30:30 AM
They are regulating crypto exchanges and block large amounts of cash, now I can only get enough money for one simple jumping round, if I try to cash out more, they will not allow me. if people could sell their Bitcoins, price wouldn't be $9878.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
November 28, 2017, 04:11:53 AM
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Pages:
Jump to: