Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 3 coming soon - page 3. (Read 19609 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
December 09, 2013, 03:22:01 PM
How are you so sure a major update is coming.
Who are your sources to prove that?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 09, 2013, 03:20:09 PM

Are we talking here about the same bitcoin with updated "code" or a total new coin all together?
Activity: 28
December 09, 2013, 03:13:33 PM
Ehm... What?
Tell me, what don't you understand?

Id like to see the sourcecode or I call b*****it
I'll do it asap as source code is not completely refined and i need some feedback to know what else to implement.

Where's bitcoin 2?
Bitcoin 2 was a transition between Bitcoin v1 and Bitcoin v3.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
December 09, 2013, 01:58:20 PM
Where's bitcoin 2?
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
December 09, 2013, 01:46:23 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm not really a newbie but i can't say more.
I've been following the evolution of Bitcoin for a very long time and must say it became something of huge value, something i wouldn't expect. I must thank everyone for contributing and in particular Gavin for taking this project on his hands.
I've seen Bitcoin splitting like mere colours, as this is what you would expect from an open source and "libertarian" project, so i say go beyond, split thyselves like it should be but please don't just ccr as this brings nothing but noise (and by noise we mean bad noise too) in the community!
Just letting you know that Bitcoin 3 is coming in the chain and nearer to you than you can think, matured by the fails and success of the many altcoins, but also Bitcoin itself.
Now a simple question, what would you see in Bitcoin 3

Id like to see the sourcecode or I call b*****it
Activity: 25
December 09, 2013, 01:43:54 PM
Ehm... What?
December 09, 2013, 01:27:45 PM
So far i could implement:
-Time between blocks, difficulty, coins per block and fee values based on users decision (if a=10, d=3 & b=9 then x=5), without the need to recompile and because of this no need to download the software many times just for a change.
-Balanced difficulty (always conforming to the first point), so to remove any advantage of the more powerful miners.
-Higher protection to attacks.
-If values get messed up by malicious users revert to the latest stable ones and revert malicious transactions/blocks.
-You say.
December 09, 2013, 12:22:34 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm not really a newbie but i can't say more.
I've been following the evolution of Bitcoin for a very long time and must say it became something of huge value, something i wouldn't expect. I must thank everyone for contributing and in particular Gavin for taking this project on his hands.
I've seen Bitcoin splitting like mere colours, as this is what you would expect from an open source and "libertarian" project, so i say go beyond, split thyselves like it should be but please don't just ccr as this brings nothing but noise (and by noise we mean bad noise too) in the community!
Just letting you know that Bitcoin 3 is coming in the chain and nearer to you than you can think, matured by the fails and success of the many altcoins, but also Bitcoin itself.
Now a simple question, what would you see in Bitcoin 3
Pages:
Jump to: