Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335
July 12, 2019, 12:16:38 PM
WILL UPDATE BOUNTY THREAD SOON!
MANY THANKS
I click on the link but has not found the bounty thread. Waited for your coming update on Earnsbit bounties. However, by now, I will spend my time to visit your exchange, that claim zero-fee. That's strange because how the exchange can maitain its operations over time without fees? I guess it is just for early period of Earnsbit, then later the exchange will charge fees, might be small.

At the moment, our exchange does not charge transaction fees, after finishing the IEO program we will charge fees. However, they will certainly be very small and the promotions are in the following table

What exact are you planning to do for attracting as more users and investors as it possible?
What event are you planning to implement on your exchange?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 12, 2019, 02:52:40 AM
MANY THANKS
I click on the link but has not found the bounty thread. Waited for your coming update on Earnsbit bounties. However, by now, I will spend my time to visit your exchange, that claim zero-fee. That's strange because how the exchange can maitain its operations over time without fees? I guess it is just for early period of Earnsbit, then later the exchange will charge fees, might be small.

At the moment, our exchange does not charge transaction fees, after finishing the IEO program we will charge fees. However, they will certainly be very small and the promotions are in the following table

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 12, 2019, 12:22:08 AM
MANY THANKS
copper member
July 11, 2019, 02:31:32 PM
MANY THANKS
copper member
July 11, 2019, 12:41:16 PM
ETHERUM
Pages: