Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin a project by the CIA??? - page 3. (Read 2807 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 10, 2014, 07:51:31 AM

I am also a fed. That guy is wrong. Bitcoin was actually created by lizard people. Once it destroys the worlds economy they will come out from under the surface of the earth and enslave us all.

Trust me I know because I work for the CIA, NSA, FBI, mtgox and the Bilderberg Group. Also Zhou Tong knows it too because they are the ones who hacked Bitcoinica, green little leet motherfuckers they are.

(Don't believe anything you read on the internet unless they have proof and evidence. Words on a website mean nothing. Snowden didn't have words, he had proof.)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 10, 2014, 07:47:38 AM
ibtimes.co.uk is a fake website made by a guy named Sol Adoni who has a ton of fake accounts on this forum that he uses to plug his websites. One of them, ibitunes, is allegedly a scam too.

He's trying to sell his ebook about bitcoin being a CIA project.

More info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blatant-sockpuppetry-and-self-promotion-of-own-website-using-alt-accounts-727145

That website is fake, everytime you link to it your helping him spread his FUD. He's been banned from warriorforum (a webmaster forum) for doing similar FUD campaigns with fake accounts and websites.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 10, 2014, 07:44:21 AM
Everyone around the World pretty much hates their government that aint no secret

so you think the Governmenmt wouldnt be able to come up with a plan of a decentralized form of currency on their own??

And sell it as anti banks and government and revolution tool??

All they do is sit around and think about plans on how to fuck us up and with a Currency like that.

Remember how they sold us Barrack Obama- they even gave him a peace Nobelprice  adn right after that he invaded a country.

As I said its the Government, the root of all evil so to sell the average Joe blow a new Form of Freedom that turns around and f..ks them in their a.., yes i think they are defintly capable doing so
August 10, 2014, 07:36:39 AM
simply turn if off

I understand that "simply turn it off" isn't the best term to use but the point is if the Government or whoever has controll over Bitcoin they could turn it against the regular user or manipulate it to their advantage.

Im sure it has nothing to do with conspiracy theory but the world turns around money thats a fact and  the US Government is the most evil of all of them so it for sure wouldnt surprise me if they up to some shady shit.

Its the CIA aren''t they already known around the world to come up with the most evil and cruel tactics against humanity??

So if they behind Bitcoin it would be a perfect plan to steal all of peoples money, the average Joe Blow doesnt even have items worth more than a
few 1000s Dollar.

So all their "wealth" is already in some form of virtuall money, so with Bitcoin you could even get the rest of their money.

After the MO, i dont take your last cent I take your last satoshi.

If someone doesnt have a few cent, you can at least get some satoshis out of someone

i cant wait for the first news
Men killed over a few satoshis...
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 10, 2014, 07:26:15 AM
I'm reffering to following Article

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-suspected-be-nsa-cia-project-1460439

After reading this Article something tells me, yes they defintly are behind that.

If all our money circulates around on the Blockchain simply turn if off and all our money is gone and the Government takes controll over humanity and turns us all into Slaves....

The other thing is if the CIA or the government is behind it, they for sure push it skyhigh, so is this now a good time to Invest in Bitcoin or stay far away??

And besides the evil attentions of the US Government to enslave us all and sell us as work slaves to Planet Crypto, does it matter if the government is behind it or not??

Would you guys get out of Crypto if it is a fact that the CIA or NSA or anyone of the Alphabet boys is behind it??

You have absolutely no clue how bitcoin works, I mean the technical aspects. 

And also, you don't know what you're talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1027
August 10, 2014, 07:24:18 AM
I am following this topic. "Simply turn it off" means what? I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
August 10, 2014, 07:07:55 AM
 I'm reffering to following Article

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-suspected-be-nsa-cia-project-1460439

After reading this Article something tells me, yes they defintly are behind that.

If all our money circulates around on the Blockchain simply turn if off and all our money is gone and the Government takes controll over humanity and turns us all into Slaves....

The other thing is if the CIA or the government is behind it, they for sure push it skyhigh, so is this now a good time to Invest in Bitcoin or stay far away??

And besides the evil attentions of the US Government to enslave us all and sell us as work slaves to Planet Crypto, does it matter if the government is behind it or not??

Would you guys get out of Crypto if it is a fact that the CIA or NSA or anyone of the Alphabet boys is behind it??
Pages:
Jump to: