Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin accepted as a type of installment - page 2. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
November 20, 2017, 06:04:04 AM
Can be seen bitcoin value now whether it is down or up. if the value of bitcoin is rising  means the volume of demand for bitcoin increasing. and also now bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing. with so many bitcoin demands around the world it needs a market to accommodate this demand. from this fact of course bitcoin will be accepted worldwide market
Even if it’s accepted as an installment, that changes nothing cause things will still be as it is today, though it will attract some people when they see it on their favorite online shop, but some hates Bitcoin a lot and won’t even dare to try it, they just prefer using their credit card. By the way, why should be talking about Bitcoin installment? There are already lots of sites accepting as a form of investment.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 19, 2017, 01:19:34 AM
of course. bitcoin is new option will break all rules about payment and investment. with an ever-increasing user, bitcoin will become popular soon.
Aba
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:07:48 PM
Can be seen bitcoin value now whether it is down or up. if the value of bitcoin is rising  means the volume of demand for bitcoin increasing. and also now bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing. with so many bitcoin demands around the world it needs a market to accommodate this demand. from this fact of course bitcoin will be accepted worldwide market
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2017, 04:28:28 AM
It will be everybody goal if Bitcoin could be accepted worldwide and a lot of store accepting Bitcoin, it will make Bitcoin become more valuable and make us easier to do transactions and we can buy a lot of things that we want using Bitcoin, it will increase the world economic and all business will be affected
To be accepted worldwide was one of the main purpose of Bitcoin being created
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 04:05:00 AM
,as far as i can see, i think bitcoin was not developed or made to go down, it really aims to be higher someday and as what people commonly said the more interest the more sales would be made then the price would really become higher. I have met a person who did actually bought bitcoin partially, he just keep his bitcoins in his wallet, while at the same time he keeps tracking the prices, he has a stable job and some extra money he would use it to buy bitcoin and hold.
You are right. There is no business that will be willing to see its own downfall. The way Bitcoin has stated building itself in such a short span of time, I cannot see any chance of downfall of Bitcoin. But, certainly anything can happen but you need to be positive and hoping for the best so that you get the best.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 04, 2017, 03:56:53 AM
Would be Bitcoin still be high in demand if its introduced and accepted by the market worldwide ? or the Bitcoin sales will increase ?
If bitcoin will get accepted by the market worldwide then it is easy to say that it will be on a very high demand and a lot of people will get interested in bitcoin so there is no reason for bitcoin to get decreased on its demand when the whole market already accept it and i think it is really starting that the market is slowly accepting bitcoin as a payment or currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 04, 2017, 03:33:51 AM
Would be Bitcoin still be high in demand if its introduced and accepted by the market worldwide ? or the Bitcoin sales will increase ?
Isn't Bitcoin considered being in demand if its accepted by the market worldwide? I mean you have already answered your own question because it won't be in demand if it has not even reached the world market yet. And yes buying and selling Bitcoin will increase in terms of volume and price because it will have a worldwide presence. I just hope that the market will be dominated by the buyers show that the price will continue to grow.

I agree. Likewise higher demand makes the Btc value increase. And when the value of Btc increase higher sales might occur too when thr holders withdraw their Btc. Hope that would not happen because the value of Btc will decrease.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
September 04, 2017, 02:36:49 AM
Isn't Bitcoin considered being in demand if its accepted by the market worldwide? I mean you have already answered your own question because it won't be in demand if it has not even reached the world market yet. And yes buying and selling Bitcoin will increase in terms of volume and price because it will have a worldwide presence. I just hope that the market will be dominated by the buyers show that the price will continue to grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
September 04, 2017, 02:32:20 AM
bitcoin certainly still high demand
you can see volume transaction bitcoin is very high, same or above volume transaction paypal
and major digital payment except paypal accepted bitcoin, sample netteller ,moneybroker(skrill)

if someday paypal accepted bitcoin too, i think is great, can increase volume transaction and can real payment, accepted and regulated in the world include USA
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
September 04, 2017, 02:29:21 AM
,as far as i can see, i think bitcoin was not developed or made to go down, it really aims to be higher someday and as what people commonly said the more interest the more sales would be made then the price would really become higher. I have met a person who did actually bought bitcoin partially, he just keep his bitcoins in his wallet, while at the same time he keeps tracking the prices, he has a stable job and some extra money he would use it to buy bitcoin and hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 01:49:32 AM

Of course once btc is introduced and accepted by the market on a worldwide level it will have a higher demand. Which would also result to btc sales increase. Imagine if every establishments in the world accepts btc then the demand will go up and the price too. I imagine we'll have difficulty to get our hands on a single btc. Its price will be unbelievably high I'm not sure of I can afford anymore.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 01:04:19 AM
I think it would be a great idea to introduce it and be accepted by the market worldwide,
I think it would pump the price and attract more investor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 12:56:27 AM
This is the only nightmare for all vendors accepting bitcoin and allowing installments some people over the time can complain that your money has already paid as bitcoin price increased then why should we pay the remaining installment they might not be wrong in all cases but it can cause more problems for the vendors than for buyers
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 12:28:30 AM
Definitely,  Bitcoin demand and sales would exponentially increases  when the world market are well aware for its existence, security and anonymity.

Even just this year, Bitcoin are very noticeable world wide and continues gaining more supports. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 03, 2017, 04:08:26 PM
Sure it will increase the market capitalisation and will bring revolution in the bitcoin industry. More market instalments means more traded volume and hence the price would increase by many folds. Due to to limited supply I believe people will just drop big cash for getting one bitcoin. This is more or less profitable for us only. Just take the example of current situation where bitcoin has rose to very high this month and this is all because new developments and attention of people in the bitcoin. Hopefully we see bright bitcoin future with more market diversions.
We are definitely going to enjoy big profits when the prices will increase further and more and more people start investing into bitcoins. It is damn vivid that limited supply is going to make bitcoins more expensive in the coming days when more and more people will be after bitcoins due to their high prices.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 02, 2017, 03:40:30 AM
Sure it will increase the market capitalisation and will bring revolution in the bitcoin industry. More market instalments means more traded volume and hence the price would increase by many folds. Due to to limited supply I believe people will just drop big cash for getting one bitcoin. This is more or less profitable for us only. Just take the example of current situation where bitcoin has rose to very high this month and this is all because new developments and attention of people in the bitcoin. Hopefully we see bright bitcoin future with more market diversions.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 02, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

Bitcoin is already in demand when it's not even invested by 20% of whole population. It has not reached to every corner if the world and though it has reached to some parts of the world but there is no provision of investing into it or people are not ready for it. Why this one is important to know here? Because though bitcoin is not reached to whole world then also its market capitalism is very much high. The off the chart value is just because of few of the world population and of course once whole world market gets its attention it will rise even higher in the value. I can imagine it going all above 10K real soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
September 02, 2017, 01:30:30 AM

Definitely, this is one factor why bitcoin is so popular now as many businesses or billionaires is now eyeing and even implementing the used of bitcoin as a payment for services and goods. It also part of marketing strategies and advertising for more customers will patronized their products. The more the demand more businesses will be opened and more competitors means less fees and good service.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
September 02, 2017, 01:00:45 AM
Rather, I think it would increase the demand for Bitcoin. If it were to be introduced and accepted by the market worldwide, it would attract more users for bitcoin and it will increase its popularity. More and more people will start using bitcoin and there will be an increased demand for it because more would want to buy it. Having Bitcoins will increase the options of payment system for the consumers. I think it would be a win-win situation for both the seller and the buyers.

On the other hand, I think that we are still far from introducing Bitcoin to the market. As of now, only very few merchants accept it.

Agreed with you, It will really help the bitcoins to grow if the markets starts accepting them. It will take few more years for the people to get familiar with the bitcoins, once there are enough users then retailers will also start accepting the bitcoins.
It will not change the situation. Why do people buy bitcoins to pay for goods or utilities? To popularize bitcoin should be the possibility of earning bitcoins. When many people are the coins you will need to spend so suggestions where to spend it. The market needed.
It is quite true but its quite safe to bring Bitcoin, because some airport wont let you bring lot of money when you visit it there's a maximum money you can handle unlike having Bitcoin its not that questionable.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 01, 2017, 05:41:47 PM
of course the more interest and sales will increase
for example in my country there are some small businesses that if they use bitcoin will certainly facilitate the sale of their products, because it is not limited by a very complicated banking system. On the other hand, this condition can give the advantage that bitcoin has been accepted in marketing globally
Thank you ! now I got the idea of banking system complicate businesses while investing in Bitcoin and the increase of value of bitcoin in the market helps small businesses more than complicate it.
Yes, Banks were not created for our ease; rather they are the decent and legal ways of controlling our capital. I have never come across any single case where banks really helped their customers, rather they are always observed involved in ruining the businesses of the innocent customers whereas bitcoins do opposite. That’s why banks do hate bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: