Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin adress, what is that? - page 2. (Read 637 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2017, 08:11:17 AM
I am a newbie here. Can somebody tell me what is "bitcoin adress"? Because i saw that i need to write it in my profile, but i don't know what is that, or where can i find it. Thanks a lot for help!
I hope you have understood what is a bitcoin address and what it is used for by above replies.
Just want to tell you that if you want to create a bitcoin wallet address with ease, search xapo on playstore or visit xapo.com directly from your browser.
Create an account and copy your very own btc address, paste it in bctk profile of wherever you want to give it.
All incoming btc gets stored into your xapo wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 07:47:11 AM
Just click the "RECEIVED" tab because almost Bitcoin wallet's address can be found out there. Hope you'll find it. Goodluck! Tongue
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 07:27:38 AM
I just downloaded COPAY wallet from the appstore, because my uncle suggested me that wallet.
Can i find bitcoin adress there?
I saw "Wallet ID", but i think that is not what i am looking for, because that code doesn't start with number "1" or "3" like bitcoin adress which must starts with one of that numbers?
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 03, 2017, 07:15:43 AM
I am a newbie here. Can somebody tell me what is "bitcoin adress"? Because i saw that i need to write it in my profile, but i don't know what is that, or where can i find it. Thanks a lot for help!
Bitcoin adress is your wallet address that is used to store bitcoins.You can download wallet from app store for free there are many good wallets.I would suggest you to use Blockchain or Mycelium.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 03, 2017, 06:59:33 AM
A Bitcoin address is like an email, where people use to send and receive funds when you are referring payment processor like PayPal.

A Bitcoin address, or simply address, is an identifier of 26-35 alphanumeric characters, beginning with the number 1 or 3, that represents a possible destination for a bitcoin payment.
Source: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Address
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 06:54:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: