Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin advertising on the World Poker Tour! - page 5. (Read 8870 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
He's gonna wear a Bitinstant shirt  Smiley

If we're going to go with BitInstant, we need a live LCD tshirt playing the "Why Wait" video. 8D
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
He's gonna wear a Bitinstant shirt  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
Not to put a damper on this, but I used to play poker as my main income for 2.5 years. I've never heard of Moon Kim, and it looks like he just got lucky on one tournament:

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2012/03/moon-kim-wins-2012-world-poker-tour-bay-101-shooting-star-12204.htm

If you look at the hand histories, he binked favourable cards to put him in the lead when he was behind. Like the hand where he had 44 was badly played (chasing a one card open ended) unless there was some meta game going on (which is unlikely for an amateur). So he's unlikely to get far in this event - these events usually have loads of people (especially the WPT which is a mega crowd drawer) and only the final few tables are televised.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

I hearby withdraw my tshirt as a candidate and support this option. LOL... STAY CALM PEOPLE!!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Cool. The question is, will this Kim person be able to answer to people what is bitcoin?
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
The ask me about Bitcoin is way to much.

He should not wear that.

The other one is much cooler but maybe just a tiny bit too discreet to catch any attention?
But still better.

Any ideas for a text or an image?

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Subtle is normally good.

In this case: what would be the point? The only people who know the B means bitcoin are already bitcoin users.

The minimal shirt contains the minimum necessary Google search: the word "bitcoin".
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Which Bitcoin design shirt will be best for this opportunity?

The one that says "BAD MOTHER FUCKER".  Seriously, grats to your friend.  $960K in one shot is BAUCE!!!
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
+1
More subtle is better. 

Definitely!
+1
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
I love you guys.

Edit: Just checked... I've got a shit ton of (L). plenty in every size.

Edit 2: I will offer up 8 of these tshirts for free if they wear the shit out of them during the event.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
I think the bitcoin shirt should just have the logo B on it.  Gold on gray I think would look better.   A B on a suit might look more classy.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
This one?

Maybe he can make some with special text that says:  "Ask me about Playing poker online for Bitcoin"

That is the one.  I have those and when I wear them I get asked about Bitcoin all the time, that is the ONLY t-shirt that millions of people will view and say "hey I should check out bitcoin.org"
REF
Activity: 529
This one?

Maybe he can make some with special text that says:  "Ask me about Playing poker online for Bitcoin"

only problem is that it doesnt have anything to do with poker. your saying is alright but I dont like it, do you have anything else?
Activity: 742
Awesome.

and for a polo, the black ones from Cryptoanarchy are awesome

http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105
This one?

legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
....And so it began...........
Pages:
Jump to: