Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot - page 6. (Read 73717 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
November 04, 2016, 04:11:11 PM
I don't even know where to begin with bitcoin, but I imagine if you were one of the people that got into it early, and you saved those bits

you are pretty rich right now.  So i guess it would affect your life a lot because it is used as a currency, unfortunately, money dictates our lives  in this point in time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 04, 2016, 03:34:28 PM
I am a newbie and I am looking forward to get to know more about  Bitcoin. Hope this would be fun, cant wait for the coming days exploring bitcoin.

Yeah, try gambling with bitcoins. It will be fun to see all your bitcoins gone you win some amazing amount! Good luck tho, you'll need it! Smiley

Don't suggest him things that can affect his life in a negative way with bitcoins, gambling is something that should just be used for having some fun, if it is used for getting big rewards or profits it would surely affect your life negatively.

I think he's being ironic, everyone know the risks of gambling and you also can gamble with any fiat currency, that's not a bitcoin thing, the most people that gamble with bitcoin already played with fiat. So that's not a bitcoin fame.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 04, 2016, 01:16:48 PM
if ypu think you are wasting your time completly ob the vertual world getting less profit or nothing then stress or hard time then i will advice try to make it as support not completly relaying on it.i am a coder and i learnt many programming languages from internet and bitcoin helped me a lot on this
Activity: 672
November 04, 2016, 12:13:17 PM
I am a newbie and I am looking forward to get to know more about  Bitcoin. Hope this would be fun, cant wait for the coming days exploring bitcoin.

Yeah, try gambling with bitcoins. It will be fun to see all your bitcoins gone you win some amazing amount! Good luck tho, you'll need it! Smiley

Don't suggest him things that can affect his life in a negative way with bitcoins, gambling is something that should just be used for having some fun, if it is used for getting big rewards or profits it would surely affect your life negatively.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 04, 2016, 12:02:24 PM
bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

I think there is nothing wrong with working out with your bitcoin and getting payed with it and I think bitcoin earnings can be replace by your regular earnings too and that many bitcoin enthusiast like about bitcoin it is surely is secure and safe to use just keep it up and at least you are not getting involve in illegal work or drugs.
Activity: 434
November 04, 2016, 11:58:48 AM

Or invest in a ponzi scheme, you will transform $1USD in a million! make someone rich and will lose all your money  Cheesy

Everyday we can see more people coming and enjoying the bitcoin, hope you all have success with yours earnings!
Activity: 319
November 04, 2016, 11:32:57 AM
there is a section in here Beginners & Help which would teach you everything about bitcoin and there will be many answers to all your doubts,spend some time their and you will get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 04, 2016, 11:15:29 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 04, 2016, 11:10:03 AM
Activity: 280
November 04, 2016, 10:26:00 AM
Yes bitcoin is new technology a revolutionary technology which is helping 1000s of user to earn money for free from internet. Bitcoin is a also inducing technological awareness among teens and is really Changing lives.
Activity: 2
November 04, 2016, 05:16:41 AM
In my case, I am employed but my salary is not that sufficient for my needs. And entering the bitcoin world has really helped my monetary issues. This simple forum serves as my sideline and provided me some extra income. Now, I have started to have my own account to have my full income in this forum. All I can say is thanks to bitcoin. People can now buy stuff and pay bills efficiently using the current technology because of this currency. It affects life a lot.  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
November 03, 2016, 09:54:45 PM
The bitcoin is really affecting people's life because you can make nice profits with it and also use as a payment.
I constantly thinking about the bitcoin its just insane..

Bitcoin is amazing, bitcoin was helped so many people in any economy business. Bitcoin give people a choice of decentralization. Bitcoin was effected life a lot in positive way. So people who helped by bitcoin, have to say thanks to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 03, 2016, 09:35:13 PM
I heard about this new kind of money couple years back, just never bothered to take action into knowing what it is capable of. Hoping to learn more about it on this forum now.
It's pretty neat to do things with, yeah. I wish that I was a bit more involved with everything but I guess there is a point where doing things like that would require for me to put in far more time than I have available to me at the moment. Maybe one day, but not now.

I recommend using google before anything else to be honest, and remember that there is a lot of FUDD on this forum, so take a lot of it with a grain of salt.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 03, 2016, 09:21:12 PM
Bitcoin affects my life a lot because it gives me money through btc.
Everday i spend my time doing the tasks just to earn btc that
supports my life of living. Im thankful that Ive known btc for
almost a year.
Activity: 37
November 03, 2016, 07:30:35 PM
I heard about this new kind of money couple years back, just never bothered to take action into knowing what it is capable of. Hoping to learn more about it on this forum now.
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform
November 03, 2016, 07:04:11 PM
Most of the changes that Bitcoin brings to life are quite positive, as long as you are careful not making mistakes in the market and being attentive to not invest in things like cloud mining and scam websites.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 03, 2016, 06:17:24 PM
I wish to have big affect of bitcoin to my life but i dont have so i must increase this account activity to earn more and invest more in investment sites.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
November 03, 2016, 05:12:59 PM
That is quite the opposite of my approach. I thank internet for saving me from becoming one of those "monkeys" and I thank BTC for being a great help in deals via the internet.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
November 03, 2016, 04:59:41 PM
its seems good to see that you guys are using bitcoin ( a technology ) for such good works and dont worry if you loss some important time.sparing then was a mistake but there is some solutions too.al you have to is think andplan for future savings from now.i know it is little funny but belive me its time to think about it

I do think about that too actually... i always think of saving some bitcoins for future as its value would certainly be really high in future so if we keep some bitcoins for future it can give us a good financial help later on for starting a business or something...
This is the best time to collect maximum bitcoins possible as price will surely go higher in future and if we can manage to save descent amount of coins then it can help us in becoming financially strong and stable as it will be very hard to earn or buy bitcoins when price will be on the top in coming years.

The best time was the last 2 year when price was bellow $400, now it's hard to say how high will bitcoin rise, or even if it stay at this level, other cryptocurrencis offer new adventages over Bitcoin, if people will decide they want the, Bitcoin can just crash.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
November 03, 2016, 04:45:53 PM
Its not affecting. Its supporting my life a lot. I am spending 4 to 5 hours in earing btc. This earning is used for all my expenses. Though I am employed in a reputed organization, the salary I receive is well enough only for clearing my personal loans, credit card bill and house rent. I lack money for my family expenses. Hence, this small money received every week, supports my family.
Pages:
Jump to: