Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin affects your investment values? - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 08:06:47 AM
I used to invest in stocks and funds, but after investing in bitcoin I was not interested in funds and stocks anymore.

I have put all my 100% of capital into trading now, investing in this community sure gets you a lot of easy money. Take all the opportunities before it's too late.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 07:25:55 AM
I used to invest in stocks and funds, but after investing in bitcoin I was not interested in funds and stocks anymore.

Cryptocurrencies don't directly affect the value of investments, it just influences the minds of people to invest into bitcoin and other prospective altcoins as the profits are very high and it's better suited for the technological future. I would use bitcoin as a currency but would prefer assets for long-term dealings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
November 10, 2017, 07:24:27 AM

Yeah, I feel you, bro. I was an active stock trader back in 2014 but unfortunately I cannot perform my day job and day trading simultaneously. Good thing there is bitcoin which gives me the opportunity to actively trade after my working hours - ironically, I left my day job after trading for a while  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
November 10, 2017, 07:18:35 AM
Bitcoin is still the best option among the long term investment options, and it is still on its early stage. So nobody is late to invest in Bitcoin. I did stop investing in commodities and stock markets since i met Bitcoin. Crypto currencies are the future, this might be Bitcoin or another upcoming coin in the future. I wouldn't advice anyone to go all in for any investment options. It is not smart to put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to money. But, I see no problem in going all in for crypto currency world. This is simply the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 10, 2017, 07:14:13 AM

just remember not to get greedy. it is true that investing in bitcoin is the most profitable option and if you ask me i will tell you price will be at least $25,000 by the end of 2018 but i will also warn you not go all in and always invest what you can afford to lose. and if you haven't done that already, maybe it is time to change some things and diversify a little into other investments (metals, stocks,...).
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
November 10, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

Ive seen many people around me switching partially to cryptos, due to bigger gains of course.
However they also still own stocks, and as a bigger percentage in their portfolio.Diversification is good. And if you put 5% into cryptos I think you aren't taking that much of a big risk. However you can gain a lot. The upside is huge.
Crypto has seen a tremendous hype since march/april this year.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 07:03:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: