Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin affiliates - page 2. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 29, 2016, 10:05:24 PM
I am working on a project for starting my own bitcoin blog. What is the best affiliates program about this niche that you know? The purpose is to find the best affiliate in order to monetize my blog Wink

if you say moneytize your blog is good advertising
you can popup popounder or ppc, bitmedia is good
but your about affiliate progam can get commision,  ponzy site and gamble site is very good in commision
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
November 29, 2016, 05:53:58 PM
You can try advertising your blog to FREE traffic exchanges which are user friendly to bitcoin. Google a few of them. Or you can advertise your blog NOT FREE by buying clicks from a well known PTC, for example BTCclicks in bitcoin or Neobux which has a lot of users and a lot of them are aware about bitcoin now.

These are 2 choices in the beginning. You can go on and read a lot on Network marketing (affiliates) after you have had your first experience in traffic exchanges and ptc.

Easyhits4u.com is a nice traffic exchange to advertise your blog for free as a beginning. 1.000.000 users and growing there.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2016, 04:33:21 PM
I am working on a project for starting my own bitcoin blog. What is the best affiliates program about this niche that you know? The purpose is to find the best affiliate in order to monetize my blog Wink

Affiliate's programs or ads networks? People monetize blogs, sites with ads networks.

If you are looking for this, I suggest you to look on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcoin-advertising-networks-1108616

The best alternatives aren't disponible for you if you don't have enough Alexa ranking traffic. It's necessary to have a very well frequented blog/site to start earning income from the best ones (like Mellowadz).
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
November 29, 2016, 04:27:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: