Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after the pandemic - page 7. (Read 4218 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
March 26, 2021, 03:01:25 PM
Pumping and dumping of bitcoin price does not depend on pandemic to increase and decrease in the market. What bitcoin users experienced during the pandemic concerning the  increased of bitcoin price that led many people to achieved Massive profit during the process of covid-19, is not by pandemic than the handwork of supply and demand that caused the bullish in the market.
It may or may not be the reason but only those who didn't believe in BTC before will see how the price really moves now that many companies and personalities focused on crypto now. In year 2017 we already see how the market is capable of reaching all time highs without Pandemic or backup of big companies so the potential of crypto is not because of Pandemic but can influenced other individuals to shift to crypto because of the Pandemic that particularly affects the market.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
March 26, 2021, 02:52:27 PM
The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value. Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

This is when Bitcoin was seen as a solution. Its deflationary and safe-heaven characteristics were recognized and everyone became abruptly bullish. Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over? Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.
I hope you know that the last time we experienced a big bull run like this that there was nothing like pandemic right? So Bitcoin doesn’t need pandemic to grow, the price will always grow whether there is pandemic or no pandemic, as long as the time is right for that to happen , it’s definitely going to happen.

One thing I knew for sure was that the price was going to increase this year and I had that belief because of the halving that was going to take place, so I believed when it happens the next thing will be the price going up anytime soon, and that’s before the pandemic came. Although people started it’s saying because of the pandemic that the price of Bitcoin increases, well I don’t know about that.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
March 25, 2021, 06:57:21 PM
This pandemic is unlikely to be over but Bitcoin will definitely be even more valuable...
I am not really sure about the days ahead and whether the world will be free from this pandemic but for Bitcoin, I am sure it will continue to be of value, just look at how many institutions are accepting Bitcoin.
The pandemic is not getting anywhere and it is going to be another year wasted, who would have thought we will be loosing a couple of years to a global pandemic but when it comes to bitcoin the only reason that could help the market is because the global economy is struggling and we have no idea how long it will take for the recovery.
Attaching bitcoin with the current worldwide economy is not something that you can just bragged on.We've seen on how this market behaved in spite of the current hardship we are experiencing right now.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
March 25, 2021, 04:38:57 PM
This pandemic is unlikely to be over but Bitcoin will definitely be even more valuable...
I am not really sure about the days ahead and whether the world will be free from this pandemic but for Bitcoin, I am sure it will continue to be of value, just look at how many institutions are accepting Bitcoin.
The pandemic is not getting anywhere and it is going to be another year wasted, who would have thought we will be loosing a couple of years to a global pandemic but when it comes to bitcoin the only reason that could help the market is because the global economy is struggling and we have no idea how long it will take for the recovery.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
March 25, 2021, 03:38:02 PM
The pandemic still not over it just started. But here is a posetive thing again. Bitcoin got some more time to Reach again to other peoples. Who still do not know about bitcoin. They will get more time to research about bitcoin. Here is a green signal for us. If a users comes to research about bitcoin then it is a guranted that nobody will be interested to leave bitcoin. So more people comes. And some more thing lots of big b type people promote bitcoin. Like elon mask. His recent announcement that now we can buy Tesla through bitcoin means more users in bitcoin means more price up. Whooooooooooo. I think if we can get more users for this pandemic then after pandemic this shouldn’t be get any effect on bitcoin. Because we have users and we can run it more smoothly. People who could start work again then they can invest more money in bitcoin. I hope so. Basically i think it is all of us hope.

But at last pandemic should be end and covid tooo. Please god keep safe all of us from this covid.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
March 25, 2021, 03:05:21 PM
I agree if there are statements that say that the COVID-19 pandemic is making Bitcoin stronger and more popular. Because it is different from
other assets, Bitcoin continues to improve in performance. Even this year was Bitcoin's best performance, because it's surprisingly managed
to hit the price of $ 61k. Even though currently the Bitcoin price is falling, but I still think the fall in the Bitcoin price is a normal correction.
Nothing to worry about, because I really believe the Bitcoin price can recover soon.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
March 25, 2021, 02:50:16 PM
The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value. Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

This is when Bitcoin was seen as a solution. Its deflationary and safe-heaven characteristics were recognized and everyone became abruptly bullish. Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over? Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.
The coronavirus pandemic is still contributing to the spread of information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. In addition, people are learning more about cryptocurrency as a deflationary tool, and on the eve of a possible global economic crisis, this leads to a sharp increase in demand and prices for it.
After this pandemic, the world will never be the same. Much will change as the old economic ties are broken. We are already seeing the world become more digital and this will positively affect the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
March 25, 2021, 11:33:37 AM
Honestly I think Bitcoin would be more popular and would boom much more after this pandemic (I wish this pandemic would be over already), because people can use it even more freely like literally going out to a store a pay using cryptocurrency, mainly Bitcoin. Whether there's a pandemic or not, Bitcoin will do it's thing without bothering anyone, it's unstoppable in my opinion.

The pandemic is one of the reasons why Bitcoin became popular, I don't know how to feel about it but if it helps a lot of starving people, a poor community, then it's all good and I hope that people will continue to embrace Bitcoin as a way to change their life into a better one.
The pandemic keeps many people at home and as a result they definitely use the internet all day long, therefore there is a lot of interest in bitcoin which might change their financial lives and this is not all just a pandemic but I am sure bitcoin every year will have changes with many interests.

With that there will be a lot of greater adoption, for example by large companies, then chances are that those who don't know will try to find out what bitcoin actually is and there will start their interest in bitcoin and can even be called promising in the future if they are sure of it .

And I also believe a lot has changed in their lifestyle after getting into bitcoin.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
March 25, 2021, 11:26:28 AM
Honestly I think Bitcoin would be more popular and would boom much more after this pandemic (I wish this pandemic would be over already), because people can use it even more freely like literally going out to a store a pay using cryptocurrency, mainly Bitcoin. Whether there's a pandemic or not, Bitcoin will do it's thing without bothering anyone, it's unstoppable in my opinion.

The pandemic is one of the reasons why Bitcoin became popular, I don't know how to feel about it but if it helps a lot of starving people, a poor community, then it's all good and I hope that people will continue to embrace Bitcoin as a way to change their life into a better one.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2021, 11:21:10 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
March 25, 2021, 10:06:03 AM
Not only pandemic contributes to the value of bitcoin nowadays, the post halving and a lot of things happened makes bitcoin inflate a lot. Once the pandemic gets over there would be a big impact on the value of bitcoin, maybe it would go down a little bit as a lot of people will now become busy and do some other things but we are now seeing the small innovation for the bitcoin as we are now started for mass adoption, even though we cannot see it as a whole mass adoption, it still happen little by little.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
March 23, 2021, 01:53:27 PM
When the pandemic is over, I'm quite sure that bitcoin and the crypto world would be accepeted slowly as it goes to be a solution for this kind of scenario. It would be adapted and consider as digital currency without being a threat to fiat currency.
I believe if it was getting widely adopted, it should have been exactly right now. Its seen as a great way to make money by a lot of people, but even during periods where people were afraid to spend credit card anywhere for fear of getting it from the card (not possible as it turns out I think) and didn't even want to pay in cash because you will get change back and you could get it from there (not possible as well I think) so at the end of the day bitcoin or at least mobile to mobile payments should have increased a million percent during this period, and that is not going on right now, it should have happened long time ago and not happening at anytime right now.

We have to realize that we are not in a situation where bitcoin spending and bitcoin accepted places are not getting more and more accepted just because of covid, it should have been a lot more during this period since it would have been perfect for it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 20, 2021, 11:05:06 PM
I see people without a main job to generate a steady income because most of the current jobs are affected by this pandemic. They look to investment channels to find money and hope to get rich, not only bitcoin but almost all other investment channels get the attention of many people. No work has no real cost, it's all a bubble of collapse for the whole economy that's going on, money is continuously being pumped into the markets, yes its money printed to save the economy. It is better to let it die for a new start than to give up the hope of reviving it.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
March 20, 2021, 10:34:16 PM
I imagine bitcoin staying as it is after the pandemic has subsided. There's no big factors that would greatly affect its price anyway so I don't see how it's price will drop or rise drastically. Unless a huge buy or a huge sell is made by one or more people. This could cause a big change in the price and altogether alter bitcoin's value. Then again at the end of the day these man-made factors cannot be put into the equation beforehand because they're very unpredictable.

There will be selling after the pandemic, there is no telling however when the pandemic will end. The economy will still struggle even after the pandemic though, you can imagine people selling their properties for less than 50% of the price they bought. If the ones selling their BTC are selling for USD which is also collapsing that its purchasing power is diminishing it will just be pointless.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
March 20, 2021, 10:09:59 PM
I imagine bitcoin staying as it is after the pandemic has subsided. There's no big factors that would greatly affect its price anyway so I don't see how it's price will drop or rise drastically. Unless a huge buy or a huge sell is made by one or more people. This could cause a big change in the price and altogether alter bitcoin's value. Then again at the end of the day these man-made factors cannot be put into the equation beforehand because they're very unpredictable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 20, 2021, 04:55:06 PM
We’ll never actually know what the outcome will be after the pandemic and what will Bitcoin’s value be with the people who have invested in them during the pandemic. Some may have understood the real purpose of Bitcoin and some may have just joined in because it was the easiest and most convenient way for people to use their money. But I do hope most people will still hold on to their cryptocurrencies when the pandemic is over, ‘cause people tend to have this habit of liking one thing today and sometimes not wanting to do with anything the next.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
March 20, 2021, 01:59:14 PM
We all also very much expect and hope for a high bitcoin price after the pandemic, but we must always be realistic and keep in mind other scenarios of the situation. A significant part of its current price for bitcoin was formed due to the attitude of investors to bitcoin as a protective asset, and measures of financial stimulation of the economy by state governments also play a role. But after the end of the pandemic, these factors will not be so significant and it is worth hoping and believing that there will not be a multiple drop in the price as a result of the correction.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the more the investors, the better it is for the market but all these investors are going to sell at some point for sure which will always create holes in the market and bring it down. One thing we all are skipping is that we have large investors into bitcoins like Tesla and MicroStrategy, instead of a lot of small investors, the latter being the healthier option for any market.

I am not saying we need to panic because the involvement of large investors also shows that bitcoin has gained more trust from investors and even more acceptance in the market. Just don't get carried away with the price and be realistic in your approach to where you want to sell, at some point you have to. If you have invested as a long term investor who doesn't care about the price at all, then you should not care what happens in the market.

It is true that if you look at the current conditions there will be times when investors start selling their assets at a certain point.  In the future, if there is a negative signal, it will definitely drop very deeply because most of the time, retail investors with a background are following the trend.  If negative issues come down from Tesla owners, the crypto market will be affected quite a lot.  Because Elon musk also has a strong influence in crypto.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2021, 12:52:52 PM
One thing is for sure, those who embraced bitcoin right after the March 2020 will stick to bitcoin forever since they truly recognized the true value of BTC after the huge pandemic hit! It went just parabolic after that, how could somebody who invested not be amused?
So definitely there so much to see after the pandemic will be over.

But the pandemic made a major factor, as people don't have anything to do at home, and it is boring (REALLY BORING) to be at home doing nothing and just videocalling for work.

We can say that pandemic really has a really nice factor that make BTC, or shall we say CRYPTO great. And as you said, it is parabolic, so we will see a really great correction in some time this year or next year. Its just that we don't know if it will happen before pandemic ends, or after pandemic ends.
A friend of mine who dismissed bitcoin every time I tried to explain it to him, leveraged these pandemic days to learn more about it and become a maximalist. After he read the Bitcoin Standard and Understanding Bitcoin he went absolutely crazy. He was also lucky to buy a single coin at $6000 in May. Funny?

Well that's the magic in Crypto, it is fearsome and time consuming if you see it at first, but as you understood and learn things about Crypto. You became more inclined and go towards just like the others.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
March 20, 2021, 12:18:24 PM
We all also very much expect and hope for a high bitcoin price after the pandemic, but we must always be realistic and keep in mind other scenarios of the situation. A significant part of its current price for bitcoin was formed due to the attitude of investors to bitcoin as a protective asset, and measures of financial stimulation of the economy by state governments also play a role. But after the end of the pandemic, these factors will not be so significant and it is worth hoping and believing that there will not be a multiple drop in the price as a result of the correction.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the more the investors, the better it is for the market but all these investors are going to sell at some point for sure which will always create holes in the market and bring it down. One thing we all are skipping is that we have large investors into bitcoins like Tesla and MicroStrategy, instead of a lot of small investors, the latter being the healthier option for any market.

I am not saying we need to panic because the involvement of large investors also shows that bitcoin has gained more trust from investors and even more acceptance in the market. Just don't get carried away with the price and be realistic in your approach to where you want to sell, at some point you have to. If you have invested as a long term investor who doesn't care about the price at all, then you should not care what happens in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
March 18, 2021, 07:00:22 PM
Indeed, there are newcomers owed to this pandemic. I have the same experience last year. My colleague suddenly contacted me about how to transact with bitcoin as she knew that I was into crypto even before pandemic. I usually don't approach first explaining what crypto is or how to transact with crypto, because normally, they won't listen to you. But times has changed. A lot have had time last year to learn more about bitcoin or crypto because they were stuck at home and they were reading some good news about bitcoin. And the good thing is, they have seen its rise and up to what it achieved today. So yes, this pandemic brought a lot of positives in crypto. Even financial institutions and large companies are now involve in this industry.
I would not say that financial institutions and large companies have started investing in bitcoin precisely because of the pandemic. It's just that the time has come and the big players have begun to mature for such operations. Any new thing must first win the trust of the market and only then can we talk about the scale of the phenomenon. If earlier the main role in the market of crypto assets was played by private investors, now they began to add large players such as financial organizations and large companies, and by the way, for this period of time, I have much more expectations from entering the market of large financial organizations.
Pages:
Jump to: