Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin again $18000 mark in this year? Definitely may YES - page 4. (Read 665 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
You may know cryptro currency was all time hit dec and jan. Through my analysis. it can be again top position in this year. I think main point can be through investor sentiment and SEC. What you think about bitcoin price in coming few month. What can be positive mark to downgrade bitcoin price and what can be positive part to break new price in this year. Bulls can be turn this market any time. keep in eye.

When few more EFT waiting for approval current month:
Specially for: Direxion ETF and SolidX ETF

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  

This year, more than 10k should not wait. A new bullish long distance race will be possible only with the involvement of many new players on the market. especially if it's any funds. But not all of them are ready to work where there is no regulation. SEC and ETF will not help. I doubt that the news background, if the ETF is adopted, will greatly shift the market. So, that nothing important for the industry in the head until it comes)

Yes but one approved EFT can be make different. Anything can be happen in this bull market
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.The demand of bitcoin is also low from a long time and some countries have also banned it.The cryptocurrency market is down.People are leaving bitcoin because they are suffering from losses.Although bitcoin has the potential to create records but it will take time to happen.

the market is abandoned by hamsters which resulted in a wave of excitement, promising them untold riches. Only these guys have not explained how bitcoin works. As a result, the next haircut took place, after which the fools got rid of the "bitcoin deception" reflex.
The funny thing is that a new wave of excitement will bring them to the market back. And they will return. Because they see that there are a lot of people who make a lot of money here. The wormhole of greed in the heart of every person will not let the beginners stop. Some will endlessly lose. And others will try to master the laws of the market, after which they will join the crypto community. So is the process of popularization.

To raise the market, the inflow is necessary to capitalize on the part of big players. The more rich people are interested in the crypto, the more profit it will be possible to collect) or lose) here as lucky)
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
So you're just going to list a bunch of random words, e.g. Bull run? What makes you think there's going to be a huge bull run towards the end of 2018? Just because there was one at the end of 2017 which many say was actually due to price manipulation? I highly doubt Bitcoin will be above $10,000 this year, looks like it's going to be a slow grind back to the top.
I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.

Can be but there have few more up coming news in this month, you may also know it like, Few EFT are pending for approval.
Specially for Direxion ETF and SolidX ETF.

Another point BTC Dominance: 56.0% last few month all time high. This point also can be sign for another bull in this year with bitcoin price.
Yes anything can be happen in cryptro currency market

ETF will only hurt bitcoin. I do not think that this will bring real benefits to the community.
You may know cryptro currency was all time hit dec and jan. Through my analysis. it can be again top position in this year. I think main point can be through investor sentiment and SEC. What you think about bitcoin price in coming few month. What can be positive mark to downgrade bitcoin price and what can be positive part to break new price in this year. Bulls can be turn this market any time. keep in eye.

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  

This year, more than 10k should not wait. A new bullish long distance race will be possible only with the involvement of many new players on the market. especially if it's any funds. But not all of them are ready to work where there is no regulation. SEC and ETF will not help. I doubt that the news background, if the ETF is adopted, will greatly shift the market. So, that nothing important for the industry in the head until it comes)
copper member
I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.

Can be but there have few more up coming news in this month, you may also know it like, Few EFT are pending for approval.
Specially for Direxion ETF and SolidX ETF.

Another point BTC Dominance: 56.0% last few month all time high. This point also can be sign for another bull in this year with bitcoin price.
Yes anything can be happen in cryptro currency market
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others 
I think not this year because the prices are unable to rise from a very long time.The demand of bitcoin is also low from a long time and some countries have also banned it.The cryptocurrency market is down.People are leaving bitcoin because they are suffering from losses.Although bitcoin has the potential to create records but it will take time to happen.Bitcoin's value is very volatile and it depends on number of factors like the forces of demand and supply,how much investment is done in it etc.
copper member

Few Notes:

SEC News
Investor Sentiment
Bulls Run
Government Issue

whats others  
Pages:
Jump to: