Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin / AltCoin Apparel - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
If I can say mine, I think it's a good idea but you should advertise it on other platforms like facebook or istagram. Now the cryptocurrencies have global visibility and I'm sure thousands of people would be interested in your product.

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
January 21, 2018, 10:33:33 PM
I have been after some Bitcoin zip up hoodies forever. I am looking for a standard zip up hoodie with a small embroidered BTC on it. I would want to buy 3 or 4 of them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 01:58:10 PM
maybe you should show your work on Facebook. to have a website is not necessarily at all.

That's actually exactly what we were thinking of doing. My wife is a quilter and she's made about 50 shirts to take to her guilds retreat next week. That was kind of our trial run with the creation process. Now, we are waiting to see how the ladies reacted to the quality of the shirts as well as the quality of our prints before we dove 100% into the facebook page. We don't want to start taking orders from a bunch of customers before we have the small test group report back as being good quality. Also, it gives us a little inventory to actually show off.

That was the hope I had here. A group of people small enough to take on, yet provide another source of feedback.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
maybe you should show your work on Facebook. to have a website is not necessarily at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
My wife and I recently started an apparel business as an experiment. We don't have a website setup quite yet, but I wanted to throw out our services to the community.

We are able to create tee shirts, sweaters, tanktops, etc with your favorite cryptocurrency logo.

If you're interested in us creating apparel for you or for your project, please let me know.

The only thing we would need is the logo or design you're interested in getting.

Pages:
Jump to: