Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin among conglomerates - page 3. (Read 1286 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
You mean wealthy corporate investors? If so, yes. They already do using their "alternative investment branches" Tongue
Just look at cryptocurrency ETFs and more structured products (eg: VanEck Vectors Bitcoin Strategy ETF and the like)
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
August 23, 2017, 12:51:15 PM
Do the rich now begin to invest some of their money in bitcoin?

I'm not sure about the investments at the moment, but I'm sure we can get rich if we invest in bitcoin a few years ago. Many people think that ETH is fast growing, but compared to bitcoin, ETH is just an ant.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 23, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Not really. I don't think I've ready any rich guy or company invest into bitcoins. Usually these rich people and companies invest into the technology
for the advancement of their own businesses. They don't buy bitcoins for purposes of speculating it will go up. They just enrich their money making
businesses so that it will produce more money.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 23, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

I guess from the pumps that happened after the forking, we can say that many rich people are getting their interests to invest in this digital currency. And I think we don't need to ask this because it is an obvious answer, maybe they are the first ones to buy bitcoin and saving it till now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
August 23, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

Yes and I think nobody can stop them from buying all the Bitcoin that they want since many of the rich are actually good speculators. I have read many billionaires and millionaires now getting interested to invest big amount of money in Bitcoin and other coins. I am hoping that this is just the start and there would really be more people who are serious in investing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 10:10:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: