Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market? - page 40. (Read 6969 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Exchanging with Altcoins require considerably more care. Oversights in exchanging with Bitcoins and Altcoins can influence you to lose your important venture at a brief timeframe. Almost certainly that any sort of speculation requires all consideration, devotion and extraordinary concentration that causes you maintain a strategic distance from botches. Besides, Bitcoin and Altcoin exchanging isn't cut for everybody. Here are a few hints that will enable you to know whether it will work for you and how to do it effectively.

Bitcoin driving position is by all accounts doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a more grounded rise as of late and the market is less influenced by Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I think bitcoin is stronger in all altcoins because when the bitcoin price drops
All prices are dropping altcoins and if only the price of bitcoin increases the prices of altcoins are also rising so I think the bitcoin is capable of controlling all altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Of course bitcoin will be no 1 in marketcap because bitcoin is first cryptocurrency and have high value compared altcoin. And then bitcoin market demand is big compared altcoin. Better than trade or hold bitcoin if you a beginner trader.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
According to my estimation, altcoin will take control of the market because the current bitcoin movement has been slowed while altcoin though can not exceed the value of bitcoin but the movement is very fast.
Activity: 144
The one who will take control of the market is bitcoin over the altcoin. As you can see all altcoin depends on bitcoin value. If bitcoin fall then all altcoin fall too. Bitcoin is like a kind of cryptocurrency foundation.

Yes, bitcoin price is the basis of prices of all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will always takes control of the price. For now bitcoin will lead on top and all alts will always be on second place onwards even if a lot of new developments have been made by altcryptocurrencies.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
bitcoin will in any case be the lord of all altcoin,  and it is on the top of the chart, in the coin market world.

bitcoin have large potential to dominant work of the human market because bitcoin is a digital currency it means it offers a hues amount of employers in the wourld wide. 
Activity: 182
The one who will take control of the market is bitcoin over the altcoin. As you can see all altcoin depends on bitcoin value. If bitcoin fall then all altcoin fall too. Bitcoin is like a kind of cryptocurrency foundation.
Activity: 131
Of course Altcoin is a potential trend in the future but at the moment, bitcoin is playing a big role as there is no way you can buy altcoin without bitcoin or ETH. The shadows of bitcoin is so big and it will be continue to dominate the crypto world. You can see by the value of coin, once bitcoin is going down, other coin's price will drop after that and vice versa. On the crypto world that is influenced strongly by emotion, belief of investor is very important. Somehow, bitcoin represents for investors's belief.
Activity: 74
My thoughts is that altcoins are still dependent with Bitcoin.Altcoins are not enoygh stable to survive  alone.Altcoins need more homework to overcome the  market.
Activity: 86
I think bitcoin will still be a coin higher than altcoin and coin that will control the market price.It starts in the middle of June. I expect great profits.
Activity: 98
I think Altcoin Growth follow is sometimes inversely proportional to bitcoin movement and every bitcoin movement causes Altcoin to just follow it and bitcoin will always control the market and nothing will exceed the bitcoin value.
The popularity of bitcoin is increasing and many investors enter, using it compared to altcoin. Because of the very high price that makes bitcoin always popular. and that will always dominate the market is bitcoin, no other dominance increasingly unstoppable.
Activity: 13
Bitcoin is the still the cryptocurrency  the controls the matket and control the market price. It's a bitcoin strength  in the market.It is the learge market community that will control the current market conditions.
Activity: 84
I think bitcoin will remain in power in the market and control the market price, because until now altcoin has not become a tough competitor of bitcoin.
Activity: 44
bitcoin is the still the cryptocurrency that controls the market. it has a higher market capitalization then again its circulating volume is low, which determines the prize value of the coin.bitcoin remains number 1 for me.
Activity: 238

Definitely still bitcoin
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 24
ETH is already giving tough competition to BTC. IF it grows at the same rate, it will be soon number 1 in terms of market cap.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Not BTC not alts ,BTC will be 1 for long time it will become somthing like Gold in crypto but it will not dominate as all new alts are coming to market and will be.
Activity: 24
If you see the current market trends, most of the alt coins are already gaining huge popularity. Some have even given better returns than BTC.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will always be the king in this market. I don't really see how an altcoin could take over at the moment. Maybe, I say maybe, in the future we will have a Bitcoin 2.0, but probably that's in many years from now.
Activity: 602
There are too many altcoins. and most of the altcoins are depending on bitcoin directly or indirectly. Due to the price rise of Bitcoin, the decrease in prices of almost all the coins decreases. So it can be said that Bitcoin controls the market.

Bitcoin always hold dominance in market because most pairs traded in market using bitcoin. Many good altcoin and maybe one of them can take bitcoin place but i think its need a long time
Pages:
Jump to: