Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and altcoins - page 2. (Read 338 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
November 29, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
BTC is not doing so well lately.
Directly or indirectly, altcoins are affected too.

Nevertheless, is the downfall of Bitcoin makes any good to altcoins?

Of course bitcoin price will affected the altcoins price in USD terms my friend,,
But not all altcoins will falling in BTC terms,,,
And a good altcoins will increase its value in bitcoin terms,, even if bitcoin down in usd terms
Regards
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 29, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

There is gradually improvement. At least, we are having some percentage increase for the past 2-3 days now.
Most of the time, if btc plummets, since most altcoins are paired with it, they also have every tendency to fall along with it. Although, there are some altcoins that, despite falling with btc, a some points, they may begin to rise, irrespective of the price of btc at that moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
November 29, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
If BTC does not function properly lately, for me this is an opportunity for altcoins even though I believe that altcoin cannot pass BTC, but at least with the conditions of BTC prices, altcoin must do something that can lift itself a little from BTC. previously. I mean Altcoin is an altcoin that has potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

even though at this time bitcoin is being destroyed in price it does not mean that bitcoin has to retreat from its title to be the king of crypto, because until now there are no coins that can match the value of bitcoin and altcoin is also a very bright coin for the future like Bitcoin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
cryptocurrency is young and everyone has opportunities for development
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 29, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
In my opinion - altcoins will be the future of the market. Bitcoin is so old and it is the time to young and perspective coins like LTC, ETH and other.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

The only potential benefit of bitcoin price falling for alt-coins is that it presents an opportunity for a decoupling. Meaning that it's an opportunity for a major alt-coin to perform against the trend of bitcoin and show that their prices aren't tied. As is the case, that's yet to happen and I doubt it will for some time.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: